Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Paging Russ Bailey - Bat Signal Sent, see sky!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Paging Russ Bailey - Bat Signal Sent, see sky!

I've been sending Russ Emails and he's not receiving them. I've received emails from him, which do not acknowledge the email I’ve sent him so I know he’s not receiving my email. I’ve tried his phone, and that does not seem to go through either.

So Russ, please call me at 847 356 82, or email me at [email protected], or [email protected] and let me know a number I can call you at.

And everyone else, I'm still catching up on things since the server upgrade. Man that server upgrade and all it's implementation problem set me back more than a week. This has affected me being able to send t-shirts out too, so I appologize in advance for their late shipments.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

You guys may or may not know Russ is the host of the Midwest Crappie Television Show. I've placed a link to sell his DVD's online here, but I've had a problem getting a hold of Russ to get the DVD's delivered. I'm sure it's just a communications issue, and I also know he gets very busy. You should be able to buy his DVD's here soon.
    Owner

Post Thanks / Like

I think that Weezer put Russ in one of his 6 gallon buckets, filled it with gravel and sank him on KY lake. Maybe he can find Weezers cell phone down there and call home. LOL I think it's right next to where the green bouy use to be before weezer ran over it.

Damn I am missing the chart room.

Russ is most likely out on the lake and Weezer probably threw Russ's cell phone into the water as it was ringing off the hook.

Seriously I hope you get in touch with Russ soon. I may be interested in buying one of those CDs where Richard is in them.

Man right now though I am drooling at the new Humminbird 978's Sidescanning sonar units but those cost over 2000 bucks. My Humminbird LCR 8000 is still working but man I would love to have sidescanning sonar capabilty. I would be in seventh heaven with one of those new Humminbird baby's

Did Russ ever get that web site with the DVD showing in Media Player working again? He got me to see one of Jerry's videos and then the second one stopped working after I only saw it one time but the time I saw it I only caught the last half of the show. At least I have seen Richard and Jerry fishing with Russ as I saw one DVD that I purchased and then got to See Jerry and Russ fishing Hamilton or Greeson on the Web.

I would buy them if they did a show on how to use the new Humminbird 987 Si units and spent about 2 hours on the show with good detailed computer graphics. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by edhead
    You guys may or may not know Russ is the host of the Midwest Crappie Television Show. I've placed a link to sell his DVD's online here, but I've had a problem getting a hold of Russ to get the DVD's delivered. I'm sure it's just a communications issue, and I also know he gets very busy. You should be able to buy his DVD's here soon.
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Moose, when I get ahold of Russ I can ask him some of your questions.

You mention "Chart Room", do you actually mean chat room, cause it is working now.
    Owner

Post Thanks / Like

Default What he said --->

I am in Mooses boat also, I watch the first one. Took a late lunch just so I could watch. I really enjoyed and was excited about the new one come the next week. And the it quit working, I still have my outlook set to remind me about on tuesdays of each week and I still check hoping its back up... but no!
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Yea I meant Chat room. You see I went fishing but didn't raise any bites. He really must be out in the field right now. Thought for sure I could get him or Weezer to rise to the bait. Guess I will have to wait until the next time I am in the Chat room to get that.

Quote Originally Posted by edhead
    Moose, when I get ahold of Russ I can ask him some of your questions.

You mention "Chart Room", do you actually mean chat room, cause it is working now.
    Regards,

Moose1am