Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fatboy and I got'em too!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fatboy and I got'em too!!!!

Last edited by CrappiePappy; 02-04-2006 at 07:10 AM.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

That sure is some nice looking crappie. Way to go guys! I hope to get into some nice ones this weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Big J

My wife says you have a pretty nice set also Big J Wow that's Awesome
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 02-04-2006 at 07:09 AM.
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Fatbot. That's a fine set you have got there. Looks like you're having a great time. Good luck to ya..
    Hold My beer and watch this sheeet!!!

Post Thanks / Like

WHEW!!! Them are some darn fine looking fish there!!! Nice work!
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, those two were a husband and wife team caught out of the same pile about a foot deep. Sorry I broke up the baby making with those two, but oh well. LOL. Jerry caught the female, i got the male best I remember.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys:

One question please. What was the water temps in that very shallow water? If you took the time to measure that I would love to know what it was. That and the surrounding water temps out over the deeper water.

I was reading this quaters issue of Crappie World Magazine and it got me to thinking a lot about water temp and how that effects the location of the crappie in the early spring time
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Can't tell you Moose. Gonna have to let go of some of that dusty money you have and go find out for yourself. I hope your kidding about the statement about the temperature and the location of crappie in the spring time. Hell, I thought that was taught in Crappie 101. LOL, take care Moose.

Post Thanks / Like

I am teaching crappie 101. LOL You must remember that not everyone in here is a pro and or over 30 years old. There are many that come to crappie.com that are just starting out and they can learn something about water temps and crappie spawing etc.

I only asked what the water temps were in the shallows down there in Ark to compare them with the shallow water temps in the lake that I fish.

I was trying to determine the spawn line across the country. But if you don't want to help me do that ... well that is up to you. It's not that important to me.

Someday I will head down to fish with Jerry but not at this time. That dusty money is not in a big pile and it comes in and goes out so fast that it does not have time to gather much dust. My house and everthing in it, however has lots of dust. I could use that money to hire a house keeper to dust things. I cleaned out my computer the other day. Fans were full of dust and the I had to sweep and mop the floors after I finished blowing all the dust out of the computer's fan blades.

What's this about Richard not returning your phone calls. Did you make him mad at you?

Richard must be busy this time of the year with paying customers. I hope his back is better. Last I heard in the Chat History he said it was not feeling any better and maybe gettin worse. I hope that was just a one day thing and it's healing up ok for him. He goes so much that it's hard to get him to stop and rest those back muscles.

Take care Big J and congratulations on all those big fish that you caught. Try to smile in the pictures and look happy and not so mean. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy
    Can't tell you Moose. Gonna have to let go of some of that dusty money you have and go find out for yourself. I hope your kidding about the statement about the temperature and the location of crappie in the spring time. Hell, I thought that was taught in Crappie 101. LOL, take care Moose.
    Last edited by Moose1am; 04-10-2005 at 09:07 AM.
    Regards,

Moose1am

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast