Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Maumee action

Post Thanks / Like

Default Maumee action

Anyone headed up to the Maumee for some walleye action?

They should be in there in the next couple of weeks

i live in fostoria ohio which is about45 minutes south of toledo
    Post Thanks / Like

was in toledo today and the water up and running hard with more rain on the way. probably looking aroud the 1 of apirl.

Default ohjoe

At river Sunday, 30th, river very fast, few being caught, very few..water too high to be really safe wading,, with rain expected most all this first week of April, might want to re-think coming to Maumee to River fish for next 8-10 days..at least check with Wardens before traveling very far to get here...Ohjoe

Post Thanks / Like

Man that sucks.......Hopefully the rain stays away! I need some of those filets in my belly! I'm thinking about coming up there around the 12th. Do you think the bite will be on then?

Drove by two of the hot spots today, Oleans Park, also White St.,solid shoulder to shoulder fishermen, some catching some not,,, I'm sure if you are here the 12th, by then,,, you will be in the hottest part of the run.bring a big cooler.....Ohjoe

Post Thanks / Like

Made the trip up there on Friday....Awesome fishing!! It was my buddies first time fishing for walleye, and he caught one on his first cast! All fish caught were males and werent bad in size.

Post Thanks / Like

my fishing buddy and i have caught 8 walleye, yesterday and today pm, between 18 and 27 inches, in lake cumberland