Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: My honest apoligy to Fatboy and a few others

Post Thanks / Like

Default My honest apoligy to Fatboy and a few others

Fatboy, I am very sorry. I appoligize to you, Perchslayer, crappiehunter and edhead. I didnt know you all had left me private messages. My computer doesnt let me know when I have them, I dont know if the site is suppose to clue you in some how or not. I just happened to see it written very small on the home page that I had nine unread private messages. Some of them were about 8 months old. I would have replied if I had known about them. I will check from now on. I hope your not mad at me thinking that I was ignoring you. I am very sorry to all of you.

Post Thanks / Like

Default crappieseeker.....

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker
    Fatboy, I am very sorry. I appoligize to you, Perchslayer, crappiehunter and edhead. I didnt know you all had left me private messages. My computer doesnt let me know when I have them, I dont know if the site is suppose to clue you in some how or not. I just happened to see it written very small on the home page that I had nine unread private messages. Some of them were about 8 months old. I would have replied if I had known about them. I will check from now on. I hope your not mad at me thinking that I was ignoring you. I am very sorry to all of you.

crappieseeker......there is a way you can get a pop-up to appear on your screen that will tell you when you have a PM. In the black bar at the top of the page, click on "user cp" on the left end. Select "user options" and look at the bottom of the second box, and you will see "Show new Private Messages Notification Pop-up".......check the small box to use this function. It will notify you immediately of a PM while on the site, and will pop up as soon as you log in for a new session if a message was sent while you were off-line. Sure takes the guesswork out of it!

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Yeah Seeker .......what "labill" said -

You probably weren't getting "notification" of PM's - because you opted out of email contact. I get emails telling me I have PM's on here, and a link in the email lets me click straight to it (opens up another window to the PM section of this site)....because I have my email addy listed in my User CP Profile.
    But Hey ... all's good now - you know how to fix it so that you'll know when you've got a PM !! I'm sure the guys will understand, and give you another chance :D ........... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the help guys, it should be working now, that is if anyone sends me one again lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Kewl, you guys are even teaching me new tricks about the sites software (my own software), besides all the Crappie fishing tricks! Got to love it. Again, you guys are great.

Oh, and by the way, I'm even still catching up on PM and Email with all the server excitement I've had. But for now, back to work! ttyl
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best