Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Tournament Dates?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tournament Dates?

Have they already set the dates for this years crappie tournaments like the teezur tournament and I think there might be another one that alot of you guys on the site go to together? If anyone knows, please let me know, I am gonna try to get that weekend off work to go. I would love to meet some of you guys even if I dont catch any crappie. Does anyone know if they are gonna have a tournament on Normandy in Tennessee this year like they had last year? Thanks for any information given

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Hey Seeker ....

If you're referring to the Spring Fling Crappie Tournament on Watts Bar .... it's on April 23rd/24th (see the first post, at the top of the page, on this forum).
    The Teezur Tournament is usually in Nov, I think (and it's on Ky Lake, Big Sandy area). The Fall Brawl Crappie Tournament (Watts Bar) will be in mid to late Oct.
    I don't know about any others, so perhaps someone else can give you dates on them. .........luck2ya ......cp

Post Thanks / Like

The Fall Brawl is the one I was thinking about, as soon as you hear the dates, will you send me a pm and let me know?

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Seeker ...

It will be announced on here, as soon as the dates are set. Usually the dates are set sometime in July. I'll try and remember to PM you ... but no promises ...LOL!! .......cp