Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Profile picture??

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Profile picture??

Under user CP there is a field called "Edit profile picture". Can anyone explain this to me?
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

it is the picture you want people to see when they look at your profile.. Just link to the one you want or upload it.

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IBNFSHN
    Under user CP there is a field called "Edit profile picture". Can anyone explain this to me?

Bill.....the "edit profile picture" is where you go to post a pic in your personal profile, pretty much the same as your avatar at the top of each post. It also has a maximum size limit, as does the avatar. I put one in my profile if you want to check it out. I think you will also see the max size posted there, too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by labill
    Bill.....the "edit profile picture" is where you go to post a pic in your personal profile, pretty much the same as your avatar at the top of each post. It also has a maximum size limit, as does the avatar. I put one in my profile if you want to check it out. I think you will also see the max size posted there, too.
    Speaking of avatars, I do not see anyway of implementing or choosing them, only a choice of editing them?

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

OK, it all makes sense now. Thanks!

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VietVet68
    Speaking of avatars, I do not see anyway of implementing or choosing them, only a choice of editing them?
    I think when I did mine I went to the edit avatar, hit the browse button and searched until I found my "gone fishin" picture. I remember I had a heck of a time gettting it small enough. Try doing a search on avatars. Canepole posted some good instructions a while back.

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IBNFSHN
    I think when I did mine I went to the edit avatar, hit the browse button and searched until I found my "gone fishin" picture. I remember I had a heck of a time gettting it small enough. Try doing a search on avatars. Canepole posted some good instructions a while back.
    Hmmmm....when I go to "edit avatar" browse is not an option. Only "save changes" and "reset fields"