Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Creme Lil'Fishies?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Creme Lil'Fishies?

Anybody know where I can order some? I have been searching the Walmarts around here high and low, they hvae creme grubs and tubes, but no one has the lil fishies, and I would like to try some on an upcoming trip. Thanks for any info.

Post Thanks / Like

Can't get a link to work for Creme, but it looks like you can order direct from Creme. Use "creme lures" in your favorite search engine.

http://creme.zoovy.com/

BPS carries them as well - see link above.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, I'll check my BPS catalog, I have a gift cert. from there I need to use anyway.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Indy-Travis ...

if you're going to order from BPS "online" ... link thru the BPS link at the top of this page - and help support Crappie.com !! I'm guessing that the gift certs will work "online" (maybe they have a ID # ?) - anyway, check that option out, first .... then, if you can't use the gift certs that way - there's always snail mail ... :D ...........luck2ya .........cp

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks CP! Always happy to help support this fine site!

Post Thanks / Like

Default creme

travis, try the shad made by creme, it looks alot more realistic that the lil fishe and has the same action..............

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Is this what you are looking for? http://www.basspro.com/servlet/catal...=SearchResults
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lil Fishie

Saw Lil Fishie in WallyMart today. Clear Sparkle, white, green and a gray color. At least 2 sizes, about 1" and about 2". Did not see the name 'Cream' on them but didn't look on back. Hope this helps. JimA

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Indy-Travis
    Anybody know where I can order some? I have been searching the Walmarts around here high and low, they hvae creme grubs and tubes, but no one has the lil fishies, and I would like to try some on an upcoming trip. Thanks for any info.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Use Bass Pro link at the top of the page. Search product for creme.

http://www.basspro.com/servlet/catalog.SearchResults