Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pictures of Boats With Bee Ready Holders Here

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pictures of Boats With Bee Ready Holders Here

http://www.edswebshop.com/BoatsWBeeReadys.htm

I have a pontoon boat and the tall holder is perfect to get the holder over my rails. You can mount these on anything and with or without the riser. It can even be mounted on a 5 gal bucket!!!

I have a Driftmaster and I like it just fine, but it's not as good as the Be Ready IMHO! Just take a few minuted to look around this site and you can see how many ways this type holder works.

I have absolutely nothing to gain from this because all I am is a satisfied customer.

Oh I forgot, just click on the names on the left side of page to see their boats!

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks mate for posting the link to those pictures. Man those are nice looking rod holders.
    Quote Originally Posted by skiptomylu
    http://www.edswebshop.com/BoatsWBeeReadys.htm

I have a pontoon boat and the tall holder is perfect to get the holder over my rails. You can mount these on anything and with or without the riser. It can even be mounted on a 5 gal bucket!!!

I have a Driftmaster and I like it just fine, but it's not as good as the Be Ready IMHO! Just take a few minuted to look around this site and you can see how many ways this type holder works.

I have absolutely nothing to gain from this because all I am is a satisfied customer.

Oh I forgot, just click on the names on the left side of page to see their boats!
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Your welcome!
    I have 4 of the bases, 2 risers and 2 triple holders. This way I can move the risers around from front to back with ease. I can have them all in front or back or all on one side.

Peak Vise Dealer

Post Thanks / Like

I agree! Very simple design, reasonably priced, catches fish. I'm getting Bee Ready's to set up for spider rigging.

Post Thanks / Like

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Bart
    I agree! Very simple design, reasonably priced, catches fish. I'm getting Bee Ready's to set up for spider rigging.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ How can they be adjusted to get the rod tips close to the water for spider rigging? Different lengths rods, different angle needed. How do they adjust?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by whizkids
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ How can they be adjusted to get the rod tips close to the water for spider rigging? Different lengths rods, different angle needed. How do they adjust?
    Here is some answer from another board where they discuss these a great length and many of the guys there use them.

"Only minor adjustments, as the way you mount the base, if you look close there is a slight angle to the base mount, the base which will allow a closer rod tip to the water, if you rotate the base and the riser in that position. If you counter rotate the rods will stay in a higher upright position, as in if you are drift fishing for cats. Great product! I have great confidence in."

"You can fine tune each individual holder by loosening the screw that holds them to the plate. The best rod holder you will ever use."

This above comes from the Texas Fishing Forum at the crappie board. This board has also had some really big discussions on spider rigging.

Also I have talked to the guy that I gave the link to his site and if you call him I am sure he would be happy to answer any questions you may have!

Peak Vise Dealer

Post Thanks / Like

There are two pre defined settings for up and down. You cannot adjust them beyond this.. unless you do some custom stuff. But out of the box, they have two verticle settings.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bart
    There are two pre defined settings for up and down. You cannot adjust them beyond this.. unless you do some custom stuff. But out of the box, they have two verticle settings.
    And? I don't guess I see what you problem is, sorry.

You can shim under the lake side to raise the pole up or under the boat side to lower the tips toward the water. Hope this helps.

With the adjustable one you can also set them at any angle left or right, so I don't understand what the trouble may be? I know with the type of spider rig I use it's not a problem since they all fish pretty straight down.

As for trolling with my troll motor I don't use but 2 rods on each side, with one 10' rod and one shorter rod. Personally I don't need more than 4 rods out when trolling anyway.
    Last edited by skiptomylu; 04-04-2005 at 11:38 AM.

Peak Vise Dealer

Post Thanks / Like

How well do the poles stay in the holder? They look like it would be easy to loose a pole out of them.

Post Thanks / Like

Skippy,

Why would you quote me and ask what the problem is? I simply quoted a factual post from the TFF just as you did. I like the Bee Ready's.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast