Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Has Anyone Fished A Paddlebug?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Has Anyone Fished A Paddlebug?

I thought I had seen something about this type of jig, but did a search & all I found was a member whose Username is Paddlebug.

Has anyone fished this type of jig? I assume you fish it like any other jig? Any hints or types about how to fish it?

Tugaloo

Post Thanks / Like

I use them a lot. I have found the specs hit them when they won't hit nothing else. I get them at Walmart.

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tugaloo
    I thought I had seen something about this type of jig, but did a search & all I found was a member whose Username is Paddlebug.

Has anyone fished this type of jig? I assume you fish it like any other jig? Any hints or types about how to fish it?

Tugaloo
    Yeah, I've used them on and off. They are like all the other hundreds of jigs I have. One day they work good and the next you can't get a bite on them. Then someone says they caught a bunch on xyz jig, so I go get some of them and they work once in a while. Talk about the never ending story. LOL
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IBNFSHN
    Yeah, I've used them on and off. They are like all the other hundreds of jigs I have. One day they work good and the next you can't get a bite on them. Then someone says they caught a bunch on xyz jig, so I go get some of them and they work once in a while. Talk about the never ending story. LOL
    Isn't that the truth??? And next thing you know you have a stocked tackle-box.....
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>