Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anybody fishing Rend lake Il.??

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anybody fishing Rend lake Il.??

Anyone fishing Rend or Lake of Egypt in Southern Il. ?????
    I'm going to in mid April for the first time, & just wondering if anybody has had any luck in either of the lakes.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default don't fish them ....

but this link will take you to an article about Rend Lake - http://www.illinoisgameandfish.com/f...02/index2.html

It's off the Illinois Game & Fish Magazine site ... article is about Spring Hotspots for Crappie in Illinois. I did not see any mention of Lake of Egypt ... so if there's another name for it, check thru all 4 pages of the article. ......... luck2ya ....cp

Post Thanks / Like

Default nice ones

Quote Originally Posted by putor 2001
    I'm going to in mid April for the first time, & just wondering if anybody has had any luck in either of the lakes.

Had one of my best crappie outings on lake of Egypt a few years back. Sorry I have not been back for a couple of years. So I'm probably not much help. Caught some big ones not far from the boat ramp in early spring there. Good luck
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by putor 2001
    Putor, check this site out there's a little talk about it there. http://www.chicagolandfishing.com/fo...f9fdc332c9ff9f
    :D Give a man a crappie you feed him for a day...teach a man to fish for crappie and get rid of him for the weekend!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Big thanks to all for the responses........"Crappiepappy" & "Lebruce" I added both the sites you gave me to my favorites.
    Thx again bill
    Last edited by putor 2001; 04-01-2005 at 08:10 PM.