Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Reelfoot Lake Report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Reelfoot Lake Report

Just wondering if the Crappie have got right at Reelfoot yet? I've heard mixed stories for the past two weeks. Rumor at the coffee shop is that people are wearing them out. A friend of mine fished Sunday and only came back with twelve. One nice one over 2lbs and the rest aren't even worth talking about. Let me know I'm ready to catch'um.

Post Thanks / Like

couple questions on the limits, what is the possession limit. We are coming down for 3-4 days, can we keep 30 each per day, or are we limited to 60 each period? any motor restrictions on reelfoot, not that we want to go fast. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jhaskell View Post
    any motor restrictions on reelfoot, not that we want to go fast. Thanks.
    The only motor restrictions are stumps, too many to count.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by swampdaddy View Post
    Just wondering if the Crappie have got right at Reelfoot yet? I've heard mixed stories for the past two weeks. Rumor at the coffee shop is that people are wearing them out. A friend of mine fished Sunday and only came back with twelve. One nice one over 2lbs and the rest aren't even worth talking about. Let me know I'm ready to catch'um.
    Your boy wasn't holding his mouth right. Lots of big fish being caught right now. Saturday was better than Sunday but both days quality fish were caught. I only fished 3 hrs saturday and 4 sunday and kept 25 sat and 20 sun and they were all good fish, we thru back 10" fish both days

In fact I've seen more 1 3/4 and 2 lbs fish in the last month than in the last year.

Get The Net

Post Thanks / Like

fishen beens great dude!!!
    Reel foot yankee