Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Question for Ranger Fisherman Boat Owners

Post Thanks / Like

Default Question for Ranger Fisherman Boat Owners

I am going to order a new trolling motor this week that I will be using on my existing boat. I am looking to buy a Fisherman in the future and wanted to make sure I bought one with a long enough shaft. Is the 54" long enough or should I go with the 60" shaft? Thanks
    Scott Echols
    Hi-Tek Stuff
    Crazy Angler Tackle

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy

Wish I owned a Ranger so I could answer the question.

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

Go on www.bbcboards.zeroforum.com and post this question on the Ranger board. If you don't get an answer here.
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.

Post Thanks / Like

go to the ranger boats website and write them a letter, they are very helpfull and have helped me in the past but be warned parts and stuff ordered through ranger are very expensive. New boat cover is $1000 to give you a hint and mine is only 5-6 years old and completley falling apart at the seams so its hard to believe they are worth that money but I'm very happy with my ranger R73, although I'd be happy with a dingy if I had too : )

Post Thanks / Like

Default Try This Site

Quote Originally Posted by callshy
    I am going to order a new trolling motor this week that I will be using on my existing boat. I am looking to buy a Fisherman in the future and wanted to make sure I bought one with a long enough shaft. Is the 54" long enough or should I go with the 60" shaft? Thanks

http://www.walleyecentral.com/...........GO TO THIS SITE AND FIND THE DISCUSSION BOARDS LINK. THEN HIT THE BOAT AND MOTOR ONE. RESEARCH YOUR QUESTION OR POST ONE THERE. ALOT OF FOLKS WILL HELP YOU OUT. ALOT OF GUYS ON THIS SITE RUN THE SAME BOAT YOUR LOOKING AT. DON'T ORDER NOTHING FROM RANGER UNLESS IT'S A REPLACEMENT PART FOR YOUR BOAT. YOU CAN GET ANYTHING ELSE MUCH CHEAPER ANYWHERE ELSE.

LARRY