Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Something's not right with the site......

Post Thanks / Like

Default Something's not right with the site......

I can post and submit, but they won't come up on the state board page even if I use the "refresh" prompt. Anyone else having the same problem?? When I submit the new thread, I get a dialog stating that there has been a "slight malfunction on the site" of something to that effect.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Same thing here

When I posted a reply on the Ohio board last night, it didn't show up as posted, but when I went to the thread this morning, my post was on the thread. I needed to do some editing and had the same thing happen. I dunno... - Roberta
    "Anglers are born honest,
    but they get over it." - Ed Zern

Post Thanks / Like

Same here.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta
    When I posted a reply on the Ohio board last night, it didn't show up as posted, but when I went to the thread this morning, my post was on the thread. I needed to do some editing and had the same thing happen. I dunno... - Roberta
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Same thing on the main board. When I post I get the error message. I can hit the back button and refesh and the message will be posted.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by labill
    I can post and submit, but they won't come up on the state board page even if I use the "refresh" prompt. Anyone else having the same problem?? When I submit the new thread, I get a dialog stating that there has been a "slight malfunction on the site" of something to that effect.
    Yep, I am noticing the same thing, I posted a new thread this morning and it shows the last update was last night sometime....

It may have to do with the new server that Ed is implementing.....may still have a few bugs to work out.....

HE IS DOING A FANTASTIC JOB!!! THANKS ED.....
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>

Post Thanks / Like

Same thing here.
    Keith
    2008 NWR Bash Crappie Champion
    2010 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion
    2010 Buggs Bash Smallest Crappie Award

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

i am sure ed is doing his best to git this probablem streighten out .like most sites this is a hobby or some sort . he isent charging anything to us . dont know ed but i am suer he is working hard to git it going right . it is probabley like fishing to us . just a pass time thing just be patent . you know he could just close the site . that would be awful . lets help. git his address and we all send him a donation and he can git better equipment .:cool.dont you think the free info we ben gitting is worth something?
    retired and now i will always fish

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree 100% Papasage.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

ray Guest

I think you are on target 'papasage', this is an awsome place to spend time and to learn about something an awful lot of people are very interested in, we spend big bucks on equipment, magizines, cd's, watch tv shows and all the 'good' stuff is usually only on cable or dish, 'more money' I really dont think a donation to Ed, would put a crimp in anyones fishing budget. To be able to come in here anytime and read even part of the information is really a privilage.

I for one would be glad to donate, now we need an address

is my 2 cents worth