Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anybody Need A Lowrance LCX17M GPS/Sonar?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anybody Need A Lowrance LCX17M GPS/Sonar?

I'm getting ready replace my LCX17M - http://www.onlinemarine.com/cgi-loca...2c6+1202865189 - with a Lowrance LCX27c so if anyone wants a good deal on my LCX17M let me know. The head was new last October and I have an extra new GPS Receiver for it that has never been installed plus the receiver that's on my boat. It has a single frequency transom mount transducer. The head is in "like new" condition - I put a screen protector on it as soon as I got it. It's a great unit but I think a color unit will be easier for me to read since it's on my console and I'm on my front deck - - while crappie fishing and my eyesight isn't quite what it used to be. I'd like to get about half of retail for it, which would be around $450 and I'll throw in the extra GPS Receiver since the LCX27c uses a different module.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

SOLD
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Well, that was quick.

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

You will like the LCX27C Jerry. Its a great unit.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Jerry if you are Humminbird pro staff why still using the other brand isnt that not kewl with humminbird????
    CrappieGeorge

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie George
    Hey Jerry if you are Humminbird pro staff why still using the other brand isn't that not kewl with humminbird????
    Hey Crappie George:

I don't have an exclusive contract with Humminbird - they give me a discount and I promote their products. The only reason I'm using a Lowrance though is because I can get free Enhanced Lake Maps from Lowrance for Lake DeGray and Lake Greeson and there aren't any maps available for lake Greeson to put on my Humminbird.

When I purchased my LCX17M, Lowrance gave me a "Guide Discount" and I returned the favor by promoting their products. I've made several attempts over the last month or so to work out a similar deal on a LCX27C but the people I'm told that handle that sort of thing at Lowrance haven't returned my emails or phone calls. So, I found a really good deal at http://store.hiddentags.com/ and won't feel any obligation to promote Lowrance products although I'll give my honest opinion when asked.

There are a lot of different types and levels of "Pro Staff" and "Sponsorships" with varying requirements. The only ones I'm interested in are the ones where both parties benefit as equally as possible from the arrangement.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com