Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Labill (little fishing partners)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Labill (little fishing partners)

I read your reply to "fishinbuddy" and you've got a lot to look forward to. I just couldn't resist showing off my little fishing partner. It was one of those times kids get off in their own little world, she had no idea we were watching her. ( We were drifting)
    How about some others????
    Good luck
    Ed :
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tn_countryboy
    I read your reply to "fishinbuddy" and you've got a lot to look forward to. I just couldn't resist showing off my little fishing partner. It was one of those times kids get off in their own little world, she had no idea we were watching her. ( We were drifting)
    How about some others????
    Good luck
    Ed :
    Looks like your "little fishing partner" was daydreaming about driving your boat. Can't blame you for showing her off, she's a cutie. My problem is mine is just not growing fast enough to suit me, but then when she gets big enough to fish, she will be growing too fast. Guess we can't help that, but I plan to get my share of quality time with her and teach her about the wonders of the outdoors and all of God's creations. Kids are like little sponges, and they will absorb the good as well as the bad, so we just have to make sure they get more good than bad. It makes me proud to see parents taking their children to the outdoors, seems it puts some undefineable but good qualities in their hearts that stays with them forever. Thanks for sharing, countryboy.......and good fishing!!

Post Thanks / Like

Great partner. It won't be long and she should be ready to learn to pitch jigs in the shallows and jerks some hog crappie out of the brush.
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Countryboy--enjoy Them While Their Small!! They Grow Up To Quick,my Youngest Is 13--oldest 31.there Will Come A Time When They Have Their Own Familys & Things To Do!!thank God I Took Them When They Were Younger Cause Miles An Obligations Keep That From Happening Alot Now.accept For My Youngest An Hes Gettin At The Age Where Friends & Girls Sometimes Keeps Him From Goin!!oh Yea-right!!--he Dont Like Girls??guess Them Are Just Boys With Hi-pitched Voices That Keep Callin!! Good Fishin To Ya!!!!dennis
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com