Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just want to say hello.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just want to say hello.

I'm new to the board, but I've been reading your posts for the last few weeks and thought I'd like join you.

The NW corner of Alabama, the Shoals, is my home. The Tennessee River is about a 1/4 mile from my back yard.

I haven't fished much in years because of work, but now that I'm retired I'm going to make up for all that lost time. Bought an old boat and just got it out of the shop today. They say its ready to go and so am I.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and hope I can contribute some to this board.

Bill

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

Howdy, welcome to the site. I'm not sure if I do or not, but I hope I contribute to the site too. I know there is a lot knowledgable folks 'round here.
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard, Fishingbuddy. You've seen enough of the site to like it, and we're proud you do. Sounds like you'll do to run the river with. Have you started to teach that grandbaby how to catch crappie yet? I'm waiting on an eighteen month old girl I think will make a good crappie fisher if I could teach her! Wouldn't hurt to spoil her just a little, either. After all, that's what grandparents do!! :D lol!! Happy Easter, hope you and family have a good one.......

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome!!hope You Get The Enjoyment From Here Alot Of Us Do!!alot Of Good Info & People Too!!good Fishin To Ya!!!dennis
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Howdy Hi ... fairly really new myself .... glad I ain't the only one ....jump on in the waters fine !!
    Jim McIntyre
    [email protected]

David Waters is offline Moderator Shoals Area Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

hey Bill. Welcome. I am from across the river (muscle shoals) and fish Wilson and Pickwick alot. Also, the bear creek lakes. If you have any questions, just ask. Good luck fishin.
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the board. If you have been lurking for awhile you know there are some very nice folks here. If you haven't already, look around the articles link on the top of the page. Watch for private messages ( took me awhile to see that) but most of all share your experiences with the rest of us.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome fishnbuddy.

Come on in and sit a spell. I'll throw another steak on the barby. What do you like to drink. coffee ,tea or firewater? LOL

Glad to see that you're joining us here on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishnbuddy
    I'm new to the board, but I've been reading your posts for the last few weeks and thought I'd like join you.

The NW corner of Alabama, the Shoals, is my home. The Tennessee River is about a 1/4 mile from my back yard.

I haven't fished much in years because of work, but now that I'm retired I'm going to make up for all that lost time. Bought an old boat and just got it out of the shop today. They say its ready to go and so am I.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and hope I can contribute some to this board.

Bill
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

gotcha now - I can't stay away- enjoy
    can't get enough of that crappie stuff
    If you ain't tyin' - you ain't fryin'

Take a kid fishin'
    Scrap

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Well FnB ....

glad you found us ! Jump on in anytime, or sit back and let us inform or entertain you :D

I've fished several lakes, formed by the TN River ... but, on the opposite ends of your location ... LOL!! .........luck2ya ........cp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast