Heres another of my friends recipe.After this fellow got out of The Marines he went to college and became a electrical engineer--i say he he should have opened a restaurant and cook for us.
In a large deep skilled cabable of going into the over season 3 wood ducks with red pepper, black pepper, salt and some garlic. Season inside the cavities as well as outside. Into the cavities place chopped onion, belle pepper and some finely chopped celery, also place a pod of crushed garlic in each cavity. Now cover tightly with tin foil and place the duck in the oven to do whats right. When they are about done (when about to fall apart or you can pick up a leg and it almost falls off) take them out. Dump all the seasoning out of the ducks and into the pan you cooked them in. Now add2 cups of Jasmine rice to the skilled and place it on the stove and heat and stir the rice and seasonings to gether. Add about 2 tablespoons of butter or olive oil if you prefer. At this point add 1 lb of crawfish tails and fat to the pand. Stir and heat till the rice starts to get a littl brown color to it. At this point....add 3.5 cups of good chicken stock to the pan. Check for salt and pepper and oversalt a little cause the rice is gonna suck up most of the salt. When you are happy with the seasoning put the three duck back in the pan. Put them on the bottom and let the stock and rice rise on them. Now cut you a big Louisiana Naval Orange up and squeese the juice out of it. Cover the duck with the tin foil and place back in the over at about 350 for about 25 minutes. Take the tin foil off after that and squeeze the orange over the duck and bake for a few more minutes....do this twice more. When you have it right take it out of the oven and place in the center of the table....put a big green salad next to it and your favorite dressing. Hot French bread cut diagonally with a little olive oil and fresh parsley on the slices.....Want to impress a lady.........take a Louisiana Naval and make a Orange blossom.....just like an onion blossom and place it on top of the salad.....serve with a glass of your favorite red wine........I like Turning Leaf.....a white Shar don ney...as we say at my table can be used........

This is a meal fit for a king. The wood duck, orange and crawfish rice compliment each other.....The wine and grean salad can be eaten with the french bread for desert if you so desire. I made this for my friends wedding and the guest hauled every bit of the leftovers home with them.........TChat