Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lucky Dog

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lucky Dog

Bill, if the forecast holds true, you guys are gonna hit it just right. I think the warming trend this weekend is gonna make next week "HOT" for crappie fishing.
    I'm gonna pull out of here tomorrow mid-afternoon and fish Kerr Sat. and Sun. If you give me a cell number I'll call you Sun. night and let you know what and where.

P.S.- You might need to cosider 2- 55 gal. drums.
    Father of 4 time bash winner. At least I'm pretty sure:o

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by squirrel hunter
    Bill, if the forecast holds true, you guys are gonna hit it just right. I think the warming trend this weekend is gonna make next week "HOT" for crappie fishing.
    I'm gonna pull out of here tomorrow mid-afternoon and fish Kerr Sat. and Sun. If you give me a cell number I'll call you Sun. night and let you know what and where.

P.S.- You might need to cosider 2- 55 gal. drums.
    Brad, my Nextel does not work over there but you can try to get me on my boy's (Mark) phone. His number is 813-493-0810. I hope you are right about the weather.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Ranger690 is offline Crappie.com Legend and 2021 Crappie.com Man of the Year
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Bill, good luck to ya. I am going to make it down there at least a couple of days next week also. Hope to see ya around there. I might try to call you also, on Monday and see what is going on.

Hope you guys get them!!!!

Dayton

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger690
    Hey Bill, good luck to ya. I am going to make it down there at least a couple of days next week also. Hope to see ya around there. I might try to call you also, on Monday and see what is going on.

Hope you guys get them!!!!

Dayton
    No problem. We will be staying at The Little Retreat. Truck is a tan colored Tundra with VA license plates "IBNFSHN" and the boat is a 16 ft bass boat metallic blue/grey hull and 150 merc on it. Hope to run into some of you there. Don't tell Dave where we are staying, I might have to put a guard on the minnow barrel LOL.

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

hey guys I am doing the bass thing this weekend out at kerr leaving friday will be out till monday eve. Hope you all do good and hope to see ya.
    dave
    in currituck

Ranger690 is offline Crappie.com Legend and 2021 Crappie.com Man of the Year
    Post Thanks / Like

I am considering coming to Kerr by myself on Monday and trying a combo crappie/bass thing. Don't have a partner yet. Not sure. Got the fever bad.

Dayton

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger690
    I am considering coming to Kerr by myself on Monday and trying a combo crappie/bass thing. Don't have a partner yet. Not sure. Got the fever bad.

Dayton
    Dayton, look for us on Buffalo Creek monday. We may have a partner for you as there are 5 of us this year.

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

hey bill i`ll try and save you some when we go tomrrow.we will be fishing buffalo that afternoon.
    Dave
    Boydton,VA

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dave
    hey bill i`ll try and save you some when we go tomrrow.we will be fishing buffalo that afternoon.
    Thanks Dave. Give me a holler or finger or something if you see me.

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

hey bill you are going to have a good week.the fish are stacked up in buffalo.we had 2 citation and 12 over a 1.4lb.also saw a 2.9,2.6 and a 2.4.so they are there.oh buy the way the bait shop are out of minnows this morring a they just got the friday so you best hide yours.lol
    Dave
    Boydton,VA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast