Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: cajun chris & slabking -- LK SAMAMISH

eric Guest

Default cajun chris & slabking -- LK SAMAMISH

I wanted to get this posted asap,its 2:00,wensday.Im gona hit samamish tomorrow morning,wanted to know if either of you wanted to meet there in the morning for some slab fishin.If you make it down late Ill be in my little pram across from the launch.

Post Thanks / Like

Wish I could but I work 7am-6pm during the week and get the weekends off. Let me know how you do out there though. I'll be looking for a new boat this weekend to replace the old monarch I sold over the winter but will squeeze in some time to check things out on Lake Union. I'll let you guys know if the crappies down there have started to feed at night. Tight lines fellas.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hecks Yea!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eric
    I wanted to get this posted asap,its 2:00,wensday.Im gona hit samamish tomorrow morning,wanted to know if either of you wanted to meet there in the morning for some slab fishin.If you make it down late Ill be in my little pram across from the launch.
    They usually open the gate between 6:30 and 7am......... I'll try to get there before 7. If you want we can go out together. It's kind of weird because I just finished looking up some info on a new reel I bought and I was thinking about going out in the morning. I'll be in a black expedition pulling a blue and white bayliner. I'll see you over there.
    "GET THE NET!!"

eric Guest

chris,its 2:45am,just got off wk. Ill be there by 7:00,be in a silver lifted chev.4x4,Ill have my little pram but heck yea if you want to go out in your boat that would be great,see ya in a few hrs..

Post Thanks / Like

I'm jealous :D. Good luck out there today guys.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cloudy Days mean Lots of Slabs.....

Quote Originally Posted by SlabKing
    I'm jealous :D. Good luck out there today guys.
    It wasn't "EXACTLY" what Eric expected, but I think he had a good time fishing with the Ol' Cajun. I'll let him tell the story!!!!!!!!! The key word is "EXACTLY"
    "GET THE NET!!"

eric Guest

It definately wasnt what I expected,it was far better,every cast you had a fish on!it was absolutely amazing!it was finally my turn to experience TRU crappie fishing,problem is Im so spoiled I dont want to go back to lk.cassidy.we must have caught 40 fish!!!,and we only fished a few hours.chris,man,thanks again,we will have to do it again,well have to get slab to go next time,,,,,,,,,,,as chris would say,untill next time,fish on!

Post Thanks / Like

That's great news fellas. Looks like we have another crappie addict in the house huh eric :D. Great to see there's still a good population in Sammamish, helps that not a lot of people in our state know how to catch them. No boat this year, but watch out for me come next spring . Stopped by Blueberry and didn't get as much as nibble. Heading to the Cedar River on saturday morning and may give the south end of L. Wash a try. Tight lines guys.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SlabKing
    That's great news fellas. Looks like we have another crappie addict in the house huh eric :D. Great to see there's still a good population in Sammamish, helps that not a lot of people in our state know how to catch them. No boat this year, but watch out for me come next spring . Stopped by Blueberry and didn't get as much as nibble. Heading to the Cedar River on saturday morning and may give the south end of L. Wash a try. Tight lines guys.
    It appears that we're the only ones out here in the great NW trying to go to Crappie School. Slab let us know when you're available and maybe the three of us can get together and do some serious Slab hunting. I've got a boat and a truck to pull it with. Let me know what you guys think. This Saturday would be great for a day trip.....
    "GET THE NET!!"

Post Thanks / Like

Man, I'm in! Just tell me the place, time and what kind of beer you guys like :D. What say you eric?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast