Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: need help on guntersville

Post Thanks / Like

Default need help on guntersville

any info you have around the state park on the crappie will be great ty hope to get some great info. on this ty .

ashvillerob Guest

bassboat, I have aksed some local guys for the same info in the state park area, when I get a response I will share it with you. One guy told me they are biting pretty good around the hwy 69 bridge which is only a couple of miles down river from the state park.

If you leave the state park and take a left downriver, go under the hwy 431 bridge and turn left you will see the hwy 69 bridge.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ashvillerob
    bassboat, I have aksed some local guys for the same info in the state park area, when I get a response I will share it with you. One guy told me they are biting pretty good around the hwy 69 bridge which is only a couple of miles down river from the state park.

If you leave the state park and take a left downriver, go under the hwy 431 bridge and turn left you will see the hwy 69 bridge.
    ty for the info. we are planning a trip their on the 22 to the 24 their will be 6 t0 8 of us in all and thank you again any more info. will be helpful on or near the park and ty again