Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Easter Weekend

Post Thanks / Like

Default Easter Weekend

Any one interested in fishing Bull Shoals Easter Weekend with me. The person that was going with me backed out. Going to camp out so I can cut my cost down.
    Duane

My soon to be ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead

Post Thanks / Like

I read a report that everyone is catching crappie at bull shoals on minnows in 10-15ft of water near brushpiles. Also the white are started to school up around the mouths of Beaver and Swan creeks. A few reports of people catching their limit of whites using purple swim'n minnows and small spoons.

Wish I could go. they are also catching a few walleye in the Pothole!!!
    Missouri-Fishing.com! Total Fishing Resource for Missouri Anglers!

Post Thanks / Like

Duane, I would like to get down there one of these days and fish that lake. But that weekend is crammed full of stuff. Club tourne on Sat. and then off to Topeka, KS for the family deal. And maybe a stop off at Cabelas on the way up or back. Maybe one of these days I can meet up with ya down there and you can show me around. I can trade you some time for Truman, Twain or LOZ.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TAE73
    Duane, I would like to get down there one of these days and fish that lake. But that weekend is crammed full of stuff. Club tourne on Sat. and then off to Topeka, KS for the family deal. And maybe a stop off at Cabelas on the way up or back. Maybe one of these days I can meet up with ya down there and you can show me around. I can trade you some time for Truman, Twain or LOZ.
    Deal! I would love showing off what I think is the prettiest lake in Missouri plus it is becoming a very good crappie lake.

Make it down when my dad has his big deck boat there and can show you it from it. I would like to know both LOZ and Truman better. Makebe give me a lesson in 101 fishfinders. If I can learn the fishfinder better I think my fishing trips would be better.
    Last edited by duane; 03-12-2005 at 02:54 AM.
    Duane

My soon to be ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead