Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: In Case You Are Interested..remix

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink In Case You Are Interested..remix

I really hope that I have given sound advice to those of you who are just beginning to tie a jig. By no means, am I an expert or anything close to that. This is Christmas and Christmas is about giving. I have given each of you the best that I have to offer and I do hope you have appreciated the advice, suggestions, drawings and videos I have shared with you this year. Someone once said to give people their flowers while they can still see and enjoy them. Let's share flowers this Christmas and tell someone on this board if they have helped you. It does not have to be just me, but take a moment and say thank you.

I am inviting everyone to take a moment and peruse my guestbook on my website. I invite you to add a personal comment or a story on the guestbook. I also welcome your business and appreciate those of you who have ordered from me. For those who are not familiar with my line of jigs, here is a photospread shoot.

Merry Christmas from Old Ship.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes Ship you are right you have been a big help to most everyone that comes to CC.
    There are so many on here that have offered really great tips and info on how to rig, work and otherwise use their equipment to better catch Crappie it would be hard to thank each one individually. To all of you I'd like to say thanks for helping out. To Ed, who has worked so hard to keep this forum going a special thanks.
    To everyone out there MERRY CHRISTMAS .
    Last edited by wannabe fisherman; 12-05-2007 at 03:32 PM.
    smiles are contagious, spread them around
    Proud Member of the ZIPPER Club
    & Team Geezer

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wannabe fisherman
    Yes Skip you are right you have been a big help to most everyone that comes to CC.
    There are so many on here that have offered really great tips and info on how to rig, work and otherwise use their equipment to better catch Crappie. To all of you I'd like to say thanks for helping out. To Ed, who has worked so hard to keep this forum going a special thanks.
    To everyone out there MERRY CHRISTMAS .
    :D :D I'm "Ship" for Shipahoy 41the other fellow is "Skip":D :D for Skiptomylou

He is a friend of mine and yes he has helped out many people including me.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by shipahoy41
    :D :D I'm "Ship" for Shipahoy 41the other fellow is "Skip":D :D for Skiptomylou

He is a friend of mine and yes he has helped out many people including me.
    Sorry ship I know that, it was a typo. the eyes in my fingers couldn't see where they were going.
    PS I fixed it. :o
    smiles are contagious, spread them around
    Proud Member of the ZIPPER Club
    & Team Geezer