Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rod Holders

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rod Holders

I AM THINKING ABOUT GETTING NEW ROD HOLDERS AND TAKEN OFF MY TITE-LOK'S. HAS ANYONE TRIED THE NEW DRIFTMASTERS? ARE THEY AS STURDY AS THE 2" TUBE TITE-LOC?? WHAT WOULD YOU BUY???????

B'n'M Pro Staff
    Driftmaster Pro Staff
    Vicious Pro Team

Post Thanks / Like

I have the new driftmaster rod holders and they are great. I also took off tite-lok. The drift master rod holders are so much better. Plus they are gauranteed never to break.
    If you are interested in getting the drift master systems, I can save you some money and have them shipped straight to your house. Just send me an email to [email protected] or you can call me at 731-336-3550 and I can fix you up.
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

1weezer's right, they're guaranteed for life.... I have the T-250-HC trolling systems with the gun slinger holders attached and absolutely love them. For more info about which system will work for your boat, go to the Driftmaster link on top. And it wouldn't hurt to check with weezer before you buy.

Post Thanks / Like

I just bought new gun slingers myself. I am building the rack for them to go on myself, so it will fit my boat right. I got mine from www.monkscrappie.com. Monk was great to work with and shipped them out the same day I ordered them. Check him out.

Post Thanks / Like

I have the DriftMaster T*250s with the Gunslingers also. LOVE THEM! Ronnie Capps and Steve Coleman help design the Gunslingers.

Russ

Post Thanks / Like

Default Grizzzy Jig Company

just bought 7 pole holder and base for 46 bucks....gonna try it out Friday at Reelfoot....turned out good...

Post Thanks / Like

driftmasters are by far the best, i love mine, got them from 1weezer. got rid of titloc and walley marshall holders, they are no camparison to dm.
    WE NEED MORE COWBELL

Post Thanks / Like

peroti's
    FISH-ON!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Peroti Built All the way all stainless design very tough have more adjustment than any other rod holder out there! There new pro series is were its at. You can get all there standard models at Grizzly Jig Co. or give brad and the boys a call and they will build it custom to what you ask for no one else on the market will do that!
    Mr. Plucker

Yadkin Guide is offline Crappie Wall Hanger * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Check ou this site

Check out ExtremeFishingConcepts.com for your rod holding needs. We have the new Driftmaster holders but don't have them on the site yet. We ship immediately because we have everything in stock. Check out our bases which require no holes to be drilled in your boat. Our prices are very competitive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast