Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crappie Nibbles

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Nibbles

I saw a post recently on Crappie Nibbles and someone attached a picture of a tube device that could be used to insert Crappie Nibbles into tube jigs rather than attaching to the hook. Can someone help me locate that post or attach the product or picture here? I want to see if I can locate one. Bass Pro did not seem to have any. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Check out this post. Information in here might help you.
    http://www.crappie.com/gr8vb3/showth...t=50259&page=2
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Sacalait talked me into buying mine. Bait Pump
    Stinkies Daddy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shipahoy41
    Check out this post. Information in here might help you.
    http://www.crappie.com/gr8vb3/showth...t=50259&page=2
    Not to argue with you sir.But why does it seem that when someone asks for a certain jig,bait etc.etc.you seem to always reflect to your stuff? I kinda feel like you are a pusher.Dont get me wrong,I seen alot of people brag on your stuff ( I'm very glad you make good stuff ),But when people ask about thebaitpump I dont see where you throwing in your glow jigs fit the thread.You have a huge siggy advertising for yourself,isn't that enough?Quit being a pusher.

Here is the original question.Where in it do you see anything about glow jigs or any other jig for that matter to get,just referred to for use with the baitpump.

Originally Posted by Papa Dawg
    I saw a post recently on Crappie Nibbles and someone attached a picture of a tube device that could be used to insert Crappie Nibbles into tube jigs rather than attaching to the hook. Can someone help me locate that post or attach the product or picture here? I want to see if I can locate one. Bass Pro did not seem to have any. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Brad also sells them.

www.boudreauxsbaits.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Dawg
    Papa Dawg, I may be the one that you were refering to that attached the photo of the bait pump to my reply.
    I have two of them and love them. One of the best investments for my tackle box yet. And personally, I think the Glow White nibbles work best in them.
    Here is the link and the pic.
    http://www.thebaitpump.com/

As for the threads about them, here are a couple of recent ones.
    http://www.crappie.com/gr8vb3/showth...ight=bait+pump
    http://www.crappie.com/gr8vb3/showth...ight=bait+pump

If you talk to Randy (aka Slab Hunter on the La board) I am sure he will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about them.
    You can't fish with a hung line!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Alternative

I don't have one, but I did go fishing with someone that used a syringe without the needle tip. It was about as large around as my little finger and worked perfectly. He did say the stuff will dry out if you just leave it in there, but I guess if it's taken care of properly, it would last a long time. Hope it helps.

Post Thanks / Like

I use the syringe also.I just plug the end with a piece of tooth pick when not using it.I just started using the syringe and nibbles the past couple months.
    HAVE A CRAPPIE DAY

Post Thanks / Like

I went out to our farm supply store and bought a syringe that is used for giving horses shots and removed the needle. I have been using it for many years and it does fine. The horse syringe is about the size of my thumb and about 4 inches long.
    Ken

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast