Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Ibnfshn

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ibnfshn

Where have you been fishing when you go to Kerr? Have you been having much luck there? I think I am going to Yeopim tommorrow for a while. Just going to have to find a spot out of the wind. I think it is going to be a bit breezy tommorrow. Let you know how I do. CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiefarmer
    Where have you been fishing when you go to Kerr? Have you been having much luck there? I think I am going to Yeopim tommorrow for a while. Just going to have to find a spot out of the wind. I think it is going to be a bit breezy tommorrow. Let you know how I do. CF
    We mainly fish Buffalo Creek. I guess because its the closest to where we stay (The Little Retreat) and we have always done well there. I've also been in Bluestone, Rudds, Butchers and Sandy but never did as well as Buffalo. I'm sure its because we don't know where to go in those creeks. I'm hoping to get up with Dave this trip so he can show us where to fish those creeks along with Grassy. A couple years ago, we caught over 300 in Buffalo alone. Going to Tull's tomorrow and try it.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va