Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Help finding jig body

drfish Guest

Unhappy Help finding jig body

I make my own jigs and have been using a 3/4in split tail grub (like on some of the beetle spins). The two places that I had got them from no longer carry them . Can some one be of help to me in locating something like this? It could be either a 3/4 in or a 1 in, black and chart main colors, but I use many different colors. Sure hope someone can help as I have search the net and have not had any luck. Thank all in advance for the help.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Try KMart

My husband picked up an assortment pack of split tail grubs early this spring at KMart. There were several colors in the pack and I don't think they offered single color packages. Sometimes we find stuff there that we don't see anywhere else. - Roberta
    "Anglers are born honest,
    but they get over it." - Ed Zern

FishAction Guest

Default Split Tail Grubs

We make panfish lures for the independent retail market under FishAction Lures brand, including those items in several sizes. If you could send a pic and color combinations, we'll try to help you out or supply your favorite dealer.

Charlie
    BAGGETT TACKLE CO
    Valdosta, GA

drfish Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FishAction
    We make panfish lures for the independent retail market under FishAction Lures brand, including those items in several sizes. If you could send a pic and color combinations, we'll try to help you out or supply your favorite dealer.

Charlie
    BAGGETT TACKLE CO
    Valdosta, GA
    I make for my own use and for some finds. We are talking about 500 pcs per year. Is this too small of a run? You sell to the retail market, are there any dealers in Indiana that carries your products? Do you have a listing of what you produce? I thank you for your help and hope we can work something out.

drfish Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FishAction

Charlie
    BAGGETT TACKLE CO
    Valdosta, GA
    I make for my own use and for some friends. We are talking about 500 pcs per year. Is this too small of a run? You sell to the retail market, are there any dealers in Indiana that carries your products? Do you have a listing of what you produce? I thank you for your help and hope we can work something out.

Bob G is offline Moderator Keystone Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Drfish, try Jan's net craft they sell molds for plastic. I am not sure about the size split tail you need but, check them out I'm sure they can help you out.
    Bob Griffith
    Ice Team Power Stick
    Clam Corp. Pro Staff
    Keystone Crappie Association member