Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enjoy this week next week you'll be cry'en.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Enjoy this week next week you'll be cry'en.

:D In one week you will feel THe Agony Of Defeat.
    Enjoy this last week take pride in it.
    Talk about it.
    Because in one Week they'll be a new Undefeated team The Georgia Slab Crackers.
    The Slab Crackers are coming to Lake Russell to take on the Carolina NIght Stalkers. and win.
    In one week Georgia will be known across crappie.com as the team that took you down.
    Your going down boys and girls enjoy the week.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagler
    :D In one week you will feel THe Agony Of Defeat.
    Enjoy this last week take pride in it.
    Talk about it.
    Because in one Week they'll be a new Undefeated team The Georgia Slab Crackers.
    The Slab Crackers are coming to Lake Russell to take on the Carolina NIght Stalkers. and win.
    In one week Georgia will be known across crappie.com as the team that took you down.
    Your going down boys and girls enjoy the week.:D
    I guess you and the rest of the "Peachies' are still not aware of the shame and humiliation your team will have to live with for a year. I am very sorry you and team "Peachie", despite all our offers to join us and downright warnings, still seem selfbent on destruction. N.C. felt the same way I guess, sorta like the Bulldogs felt when the bad chickens came to visit. :p :rolleyes:
    Happiness is a belt fed weapon.

Some people have heroes that wear capes.
    MY heroes wear kevlar vests embossed with the Eagle, Globe and Anchor

Post Thanks / Like

All I've heard about since we started planning this affair. Was how bad Sc whipped up on Nc.
    But y'all have failed to realize something. That Georgia is Not N.C.
    Nc has eaten a lot of crow in the last few months . And y'all have enjoyed feeden it to them. Well now it's your turn to eat it and tell us how it feels.
    Yes Sir I beleive what comes around Goes around and SC time is near. Enjoy it folks Brag because this is your last week. The following week Georgia will be crowing and y'all will be eaten.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Upon inspection of the lake russel map it is clear that no night stalker should have an ounce of fear in their hearts as this lake will be much easier to fish than high rock was. All general night stalking rules , if closely adhered to , will apply to this lake. Therefore slab finding will be no problem to the night stalkers who have repeatedly found slabs in even the widest and most desolate lakes. While GA is certainly not NC by any means , GA will suffer the same fate as the tarheel state.....Only we'd expect more of you guys being that you are even more southern than ourselves (geographicly speaking) :D
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by big "E"
    Upon inspection of the lake russel map it is clear that no night stalker should have an ounce of fear in their hearts as this lake will be much easier to fish than high rock was. All general night stalking rules , if closely adhered to , will apply to this lake. Therefore slab finding will be no problem to the night stalkers who have repeatedly found slabs in even the widest and most desolate lakes. While GA is certainly not NC by any means , GA will suffer the same fate as the tarheel state.....Only we'd expect more of you guys being that you are even more southern than ourselves (geographicly speaking) :D

What I'm beginning to wonder is do you have the right Lake Russell. THere's 2 Lakes in Ga called Russell. I just hope y'all come to the right one.
    I gurantee you Lappers will catch fish. But the one thing that will elude you is slabs. Remember the difference between ga and sc is we know what a slab looks like and how to catch em.
    When we head for the weigh in you'll see the boats ladden down. The sterns almost going under water from the weight of our catch.
    You guys are in for a lesson and were the ones to give it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagler
    What I'm beginning to wonder is do you have the right Lake Russell. THere's 2 Lakes in Ga called Russell. I just hope y'all come to the right one.
    I gurantee you Lappers will catch fish. But the one thing that will elude you is slabs. Remember the difference between ga and sc is we know what a slab looks like and how to catch em.
    When we head for the weigh in you'll see the boats ladden down. The sterns almost going under water from the weight of our catch.
    You guys are in for a lesson and were the ones to give it.
    we aint looking but for 20 two pounders and not coolers full of one pounders, which is what will have your boats overloaded. i think each one of our 4 or 5 boats can handle a couple pounders each. :D you challenge us to a day trip, and you got us, no doubt, but you jackjawing to the best of the best when you jackin at the sc nightstalkers.....well be there saturday. the clock is ticking.....
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by big "E"
    eric, i see our biggest problem will be picking which one of the good looking spots to set up on, and not the crackers. the map i got shows some pretty good looking places for nightstalking. iim suprised the crackers still aint learned how to fish the lake. but it aint too old a lake. that may be the problem, or it may be they just dont know how to sucessfully nightstalk...:D
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

be careful--better watch out for the game warden--dont think that part was on your liscense----shooting your mouth off ---especially prematurely---makes the esophagus swell and more difficult to swallow crow.
    Get the net!

Post Thanks / Like

Allright beagler--i know it would take more than that to get you mad:D :D :D
    Get the net!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Knappy
    Allright beagler--i know it would take more than that to get you mad:D :D :D
    Not mad:D WHen it came to running my nmouth I've been in the mix for sure. And you've been in a little of it. So I hope your ready to eat the crow you deserve:D You boys made a big mistake when you joined up with SC. I kind of feel sorry for you . especially since your new to the BD. But everyone needs a lesson at times and yours is coming. :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast