Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Rango's Absence....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rango's Absence....

In case any of you have been wondering where Rango has been, he hasn't been able to get online...Both phone lines went out on the 4th....They got the home line fixed but the computer line is still down...There was a major cable cut somewhere and they are still trying to get it fixed....Kim
    Kim
    ><((((º> ><((((º>

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the update Kim.

Post Thanks / Like

they got the phone line fixed. the puter line is still out. supposed to be fixed by 11 pm tonight if you can beleive what they tell me. i temporarily run a cable to the house phone jack
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rango
    they got the phone line fixed. the puter line is still out. supposed to be fixed by 11 pm tonight if you can beleive what they tell me. i temporarily run a cable to the house phone jack
    Thank goodness you be back on line!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been tryin' and tryin' to talk a little sense to these "Peachies' before its too late for them. Can you help????? They just seem hell bent on self destruction. Really, really do hate to see all the weepin' and wailin' coming from the Ga. boys that early in the morning :p :D Can this be compared to when the Gamecocks came to visit a short while ago?
    Last edited by Carl Palmer; 10-06-2007 at 08:25 PM.
    Happiness is a belt fed weapon.

Some people have heroes that wear capes.
    MY heroes wear kevlar vests embossed with the Eagle, Globe and Anchor

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Palmer
    Thank goodness you be back on line!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been tryin' and tryin' to talk a little sense to these "Peachies' before its too late for them. Can you help????? They just seem hell bent on self destruction. Really, really do hate to see all the weepin' and wailin' coming from the Ga. boys that early in the morning :p :D Can this be compared to when the Gamecocks came to visit a short while ago?
    ive tried carl and they dint listen. we gonna have to show em :D
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...