Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saturday Morning Fun Fishing Tourney Details

Post Thanks / Like

Default Saturday Morning Fun Fishing Tourney Details

(This info is also posted on the Georgia forum page). I was "elected" tournament director/weighmaster by Beagler, the illustrious leader of the SlabCracker fishing team, and here are the particulars. If I have something wrong, I'm sure Beagler will staighten me out!

Fishing competition hours are 6:30 am until 11:30 am. No need to sign up ahead of time, as it will be a free tourney for all. Weigh in will be at 12 noon sharp, at shelter number three. Come on in on time so we can get on to the tall tales, fellowship and the big meal!

Two trophies are up for grabs. There will be a trophy for the boat or team that brings in the 5 biggest crappie, and a trophy for the person that brings in the largest crappie. Smitty is bringing along the scales, and no, they don't weigh heavier for Georgia fishermen...that's just a rumor that's goin' around!

I hope you all can make it. I'm expecting the fall bite to be outstanding by the weekend of the clash!
    Remember....Good Things Come to Those Who Bait......

Post Thanks / Like

Looks just fine, Only thing I see is I'm not a leader.

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagler
    Looks just fine, Only thing I see is I'm not a leader.
    yea you are our leader!! this was started in your brain because you work so much that you can't attend those Slabfest of the past. You know they look like a great time. You and GaBowman talked about it. Yall made it possible for the two of you and many others from your area to attend a great event. You are the lead we followed. Thanks for putting this event together for all of us to enjoy. I also want to thank the bunch of great guys and GALS from the southern part of our area for supporting Beagler and GaBowman.

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

oh yea and thank you SandLappers for showing up to get whupped at the weighin that night.

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FalconSmitty
    yea you are our leader!! this was started in your brain because you work so much that you can't attend those Slabfest of the past. You know they look like a great time. You and GaBowman talked about it. Yall made it possible for the two of you and many others from your area to attend a great event. You are the lead we followed. Thanks for putting this event together for all of us to enjoy. I also want to thank the bunch of great guys and GALS from the southern part of our area for supporting Beagler and GaBowman.
    Thanks Smitty this is all possible with the support and help from the people in south Carolina and Georgia. You are right I've watched the Slabfests withenvy wishing I could be there. And about all of this is coppied from slabfest.:D After this is over I'm goina try to attend slabfest and support you folks the way you all have supported this.

It's finally coming together. These guys deserve the credit.
    Rango
    Gabowman
    Falcon Smitty
    Fisher-O-men

And everyone who comes and supports it. The best part of this for me is meeting you all.
    Last edited by beagler; 10-02-2007 at 10:40 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I probably won't be fishing the day tournament, but I hope to make it to the shelter by the time ya'll get in.

Post Thanks / Like

This is all of us... Everyone that comes next week is why we have a great time.
    But Beagler, YOU are our host and we thank you for putting it together.

Post Thanks / Like

Beagler,

We all appreciate your humility, but we all know that without you there would be no GA/SC clash. No one has worked harder to make all this happen. I want to thank you on behalf of all the crackers and lappers. We're going to have a GREAT time!
    Remember....Good Things Come to Those Who Bait......

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Beagler.......

YOU 'DA MAN!!!!! :D :D
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FalconSmitty
    oh yea and thank you SandLappers for showing up to get whupped at the weighin that night.
    somehow i just dont think the crackers will be thanking us after the clash weigh in......:D
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast