Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Still have room

Post Thanks / Like

Default Still have room

Wife and i will be on the 24' toon for the clash. Have room for anyone wanting to help man 40 rodholders.Having a problem with trim and tilt right now but will have it repaired or replaced by clash time. Will be there on Sat. afternoon. Carl
    Happiness is a belt fed weapon.

Some people have heroes that wear capes.
    MY heroes wear kevlar vests embossed with the Eagle, Globe and Anchor

Post Thanks / Like

Carl, do you REALLY have 40 rodholders?? If so, I can't wait to see that ship in action! After all that's 3 1/2 dozen minnows used to just bait up one time!! :D
    Remember....Good Things Come to Those Who Bait......

Post Thanks / Like

It would be worth not fishing just hoping all the rods would start bouncing and Carl Running all around.

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

i have trouble with 8 poles out...lol love to see him when 3 bull stripers hit at once..

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagler
    It would be worth not fishing just hoping all the rods would start bouncing and Carl Running all around.
    lol. I'd like to see that myself!

Post Thanks / Like

carl seeing a boat with 40 rod holders on it must be a sight to see. i cant wait to see how you got the toon rigged with that many. how did you find space to mount em? I think a couple of our guys will be bringing toons. you might be able to give em some pointers on settin their boats up, if they wanna fish that many. i wish i had a toon to play with. i can't imagine toting that much steel on the rail of a boat. you the man carl. sounds like you are prepared to do battle with king crappos legions for sure
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Will have 8 across the rear, mostly for cats since I always got to have a few rods out for them. 16 on each rail (32 on the sides) one foot apart and 6 mounted on the corners of the front............ oops sounds like about 46 don't it? Never been accused of being too smart. :p I guess you can be busier then hell catching fish or at least untangling a bunch of snarled up rigs. You can use different lengths of rods for added seperation if wanted. If you be lucky enough to have a bunch of Crappie tearing things up (like most of us Lappers) you can always cut back on the amount of rods you be using.
    It is a sad thing that most of the "Peachies" will never experiance this kind of action, but who knows? After the clash one or two may ask for some help in the fine art of proper nite stalkin'.:D :D
    Also have a grill on the front for Ribeyes or dogs or burgers for the slow times, if someone wants to go and have a good time. Just let me know........
    I really hate to go fishing and "suffer" if you know what I mean. A man needs room to kick back and relax along with a bunch of B.S.ing. Sorta like a good Dove shoot you need to rib your buddies when they miss a bird (or a fish) as the case may be.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagler
    Hey, carl can waddle a litte bit.... not sure about any running tho

Post Thanks / Like

CArl think you could handle a couple Flopeye catfisherman going with you.(Well Mike has done alot of crappie fishing,and got me into fishing).I would like to see this myself.Doc orders for me to fish.I have 24 ft toon also,stays in water on cedar creek all year.Fished from it 5 months 3 days staright so for.PM if u still need help.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Team_Flopeye; 10-03-2007 at 10:56 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Team_Flopeye
    CArl think you could handle a couple Flopeye catfisherman going with you.(Well Mike has done alot of crappie fishing,and got me into fishing).I would like to see this myself.Doc orders for me to fish.I have 24 ft toon also,stays in water on cedar creek all year.Fished from it 5 months 3 days staright so for.PM if u still need help.

10-4 have room. I know there are probably some big cats in Russell altho I have not found them, just little ones. Bring all the rods you want. If you just want to fish only for Crappie that is fine also.....Or maybe you'll want to try for both? My holders are not made for pistol grip rods since I don't use 'em.
    Bring your own minners and what you want to drink. If you want something on the grill we'll have hot dogs for this trip or if you want something diff. bring it also. glad to have ya.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast