Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: wylie thursday night 9/20/07

Post Thanks / Like

Default wylie thursday night 9/20/07

me, ot and craig (fishfinder8) hit wylie last night. even with the full moon it wasnt too bright a night since there was some cloud cover. we tried a new place and wound up with some pretty nice fish, even tho the bite was off. the wind was quiet where we was with the water as still as death. we checked the ramp and the drop off is just a little past the end of the pier. we dint have no trouble launching the beast and ot hasnt had a problem launching his toon even with the low water. it was craigs first time on the beast and he caught several nice fish and got to take a mess home. we fished from 7-11:30 and wound up with 20 crappie, 15 or so perch and a half dozen thugs. i hooked into one fish i got almost to the surface that ot had a good glimpse of his back. he swore it looked like a striper or a nice green carp. i never did see it and he got off before i got a look at him. he wrapped around 8 of ots lines before he made his departure. the scissors took care of that mess :D
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

rango,

That picture should be on the front of every bass pro shop. :D Nice looking catch.