Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: a practice night in ga...

Post Thanks / Like

Default a practice night in ga...

ok folks there was a change in the ga crappiefest a few days ago i was made aware of yesterday. theyve changed friday night from a nightstalk for the cookers to a practice nightstalk for everyone. so if you want to have a night to practice and your schedule permits go on down friday and join em for some practicing... :D
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

I guess being the home team aint enough.... Thats okay , it'll only make it sweeter come weigh in time. I done had all the practice I'm gonna need.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by big "E"
    I guess being the home team aint enough.... Thats okay , it'll only make it sweeter come weigh in time. I done had all the practice I'm gonna need.
    me to but i want to make sure everyone knew that theres gonna be a practice night now and could fish it if they wanted to.

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope to fish thursday by 2pm and thursday night again Friday morning and a few hours friday night. I ain't the home team but I hope to get several hours to scout things out. The Cooker family must have hit the lotto cause they don't need the fish now.:D

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

Smitty , I dont blame you. I would be fishing as many days as I could too. I dont get much chance to go to other lakes than my own and it can be a lot of fun. I didn't mean to sound sour. I realize that a lot of the GA team is from other lakes also so it will all even out in the end. I dont believe much in holes anyway for night stalking. While some spots have become my favorites over time , it's just because I spotted them on the map and they were what they appeared to be. We been studying our maps and theres sore thumbs all over that lake. Just like most as you know...Look forward to meeting all you guys and putting more faces with names.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

ya didn't sound sour. That lake looks like it has some good fishing. I've studied this map plenty and can't decide where I might want to fish. I plan on getting some advice from the guys that do fish the lake. But I like to try what I know about finding good nightstalkin holes. They ain't the same as daytime holes. Well I never fish my day spots at night except during spawn. They hit 24/7 then gaurding beds.
    Does Russell have many Stripers?

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

by mid october, i anticipate that just about any good looking spot on a map will produce fish for a nightstalk. besides we got carpie willing to lend us a hand. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FalconSmitty
    ya didn't sound sour. That lake looks like it has some good fishing. I've studied this map plenty and can't decide where I might want to fish. I plan on getting some advice from the guys that do fish the lake. But I like to try what I know about finding good nightstalkin holes. They ain't the same as daytime holes. Well I never fish my day spots at night except during spawn. They hit 24/7 then gaurding beds.
    Does Russell have many Stripers?
    The lake does have some good fishing smitty. I think we will all be bringing in some good fish. There may be a few stripers in Russell, but not many. Now, that I've said that, my lines will probably stay tangled up with stripers all night. I thing gabowman caught a trout one night.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FalconSmitty
    The Cooker family must have hit the lotto cause they don't need the fish now.:D
    FishnLine we better tell them what happened to the Cookers. Well in our lake theres a monster Crappie you know like the Lake NEss Monster. We call him KING CRAPPIE.
    Well the Cooker family went out fishing the other night and acording to people on the banks.
    King Crappie came up and swallowed them boat and all.:D

Post Thanks / Like

beagler please offer my sympathies to the cooker family. its not good to see a family dissapear like that. :D is your king crappie any kin to our king crappo? if he is theres probably some pretty big fish in russell...:D
    Last edited by rango; 09-29-2007 at 06:54 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast