Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: to the hunters.....

Post Thanks / Like

Default to the hunters.....

a lot of us fishermen also hunt when season is in. im opening this thread for those who are hunting and harvest game. any game animals you harvest and want to share any photos with us by all means do so. . i will make this thread a sticky till after the first of the year when hunting season runs out.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Gone hunting everybody! Wish me luck, maybe I'll have a picture to post later on.

Post Thanks / Like

The deer seem to be moving at night right now. I'm only seeing them at the crack of dawn. A few more day of cool weather and hopfully that will change. I got three so far, sorry no pics. I have to stock my freezer with venison since the crappie and striper seem to out smart me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rango
    a lot of us fishermen also hunt when season is in. im opening this thread for those who are hunting and harvest game. any game animals you harvest and want to share any photos with us by all means do so. . i will make this thread a sticky till after the first of the year when hunting season runs out.
    rango, hunting season doesn't end at the first of the year that's when it gets really fun. " Rabbit "

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Winchester
    rango, hunting season doesn't end at the first of the year that's when it gets really fun. " Rabbit "
    yeah i know. that was just a figure of speech. i squirrel hunt to the end of the season which lasts a couple months after the new year..

Post Thanks / Like

Took this pic yesterdAY...trying to get good pics of turkeys in field.

Didnt know my doctor was hunting in that stand to the left.

Bet he was pissed off...I really didnt mean to do it,Ran a couple does off also.

He probally will fix me up next visit lol.

Kinda like a wave runner cutting up by your boat I guess.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

got these this morning and 3 more this evening..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Default Nothing great....but meat on the table.

Nothing to brad about, but I thought I would post it anyway. I got in the stand this morning and as soon as my butt hit the seat(literally), I heard something and looked and a doe and a yearling were coming in. They fed around and I decided not to shoot. I heard something to my left and another doe was coming in. She went over to the other two and the other doe, head butted her trying to run her off. They fed on and about 30 mins later, this one came through right in front of me.

Post Thanks / Like

I swear that deer was 300 lbs by the time I got to the boat. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Nice six point

I have been five times so far this year. Three of those times were with my grandsons. We saw plenty of deer but didn't have a good shot on them. Took a friend of mine and sure enough a six point came out on my stand. Took a look at him and decided to pass him. Looked small in the rain and fog. Remembered that my daughter wanted some meat and put the cross hair on his lungs. My friend came up couple hours later and asked if I had shot. Yep I did at a small one I said. We went in the woods and there he lay. Surprised us both. Buck was 155lbs on the scale and rack was outside his ears. Sometimes it pays to go after meat. Nice deer and more meat than I expected.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast