Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: rodeo this sat night

Post Thanks / Like

Default rodeo this sat night

ok guys and gals and kids. our first crappie rodeo will be this coming saturday night out of the bb landing. it will be open to everyone who wants to participate. the cost to enter will be ten dollar each. the details are on the sticky above. hope to see everyone there ready to open the fall & winter rodeo season. after the rodeo, we will be preparing to make the trip to lake russel to fish the clash with georgia. as soon as thats over with we will set up the fall/winter rodeo schedule. hope to see everyone there.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

with one ramp open at the bb, id suggest everyone get there a little early to unload their boats.

Post Thanks / Like

I hate where going to miss this one got family coming in from texas and they want to get together saturday night. :o So team stumpjumper will have to tune up for the clash @ home :D :D but we'll get back with you folks as soon as we can.

Be careful and have fun.
    If you don't get hung every-once-n-a-while you ain't jigg'n it right..:D
    Member of:
    South Carolina Crappie Association TX. Trail
    Vexan Pro-staff Member

Post Thanks / Like

Hay Rango, I have been reading about this rodeo and have a few question. PM me and tell me how this works, This is all new to me. Do you only keep 5 fish for the weigh in, How many people can fish in a boat? I don't know much about wyle. Is it ten dollars per boat or per person? What about kids, Are they free or what? A lot of question huh! I am good at asking question. I guess I should have PM you with these question. I am still learning!
    Last edited by Countryboy N.C.; 09-26-2007 at 10:25 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Countryboy N.C.
    Hay Rango, I have been reading about this rodeo and have a few question. PM me and tell me how this works, This is all new to me. Do you only keep 5 fish for the weigh in, How many people can fish in a boat? I don't know much about wyle. Is it ten dollars per boat or per person? What about kids, Are they free or what? A lot of question huh! I am good at asking question. I guess I should have PM you with these question. I am still learning!
    country boy the rodeo is open to everyone. im gonna answer on the board as it may help someone else if they they have a question. entry fee is ten bucks per person on the boat, with no limit on how many you have on the boat. it is a one fish weigh in. the heaviest crappie wins it all. kids do not fish free unless they are in pampers or diapers :D. once you sign up with me or big e you may leave for your fishing spot however no fishing before 7pm. this is on the honor system. everyone quits at 12:30. with weigh in at 1:am. me or eric one or both will be at the landing around 5pm to start signing folks up.