Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Lappers

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Lappers

Hey Lappers

I just thought I'd let you all know. Straight across the Lake from the Park there's a boat ramp in S.C.
    I figured I let you know about it. When you loose the Clash it would be a whole lot quicker for you all to get to your home state. Rather then waiting to load Then drive about 10 miles. I know it's going to be embarassing enough for you Lappers and you'll want to make a quick exit.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagler
    Hey Lappers

I just thought I'd let you all know. Straight across the Lake from the Park there's a boat ramp in S.C.
    I figured I let you know about it. When you loose the Clash it would be a whole lot quicker for you all to get to your home state. Rather then waiting to load Then drive about 10 miles. I know it's going to be embarassing enough for you Lappers and you'll want to make a quick exit.
    We are just setting back and taking notes:D
    Lets Go fish'n

Post Thanks / Like

I gotta say , Beagler and Gabowman have kept the chatter up all along. And like SG said , we are taking notes. It's gonna be a fun night in GA come OCT 13th.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagler
    Hey Lappers

LOL. That is actually where I may put my boat in at. I'll just call it "my victory ride" back to SC. :D

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8hsAo1OhEs&NR=1

Dem Pips be just a rappin & tappin bout dat midnigh train ta Joeja.
    Shoer,
    12th Degree Ninja

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FishnLine
    LOL. That is actually where I may put my boat in at. I'll just call it "my victory ride" back to SC. :D
    how much of a ride will it save to put in on that side of the lake fishnline?
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rango
    how much of a ride will it save to put in on that side of the lake fishnline?
    It's probably about the same. It may be a little closer. I haven't made up my mind if I am going to put in there or not. I think they lock the gate in the park at night, but someone could let us out. I don't know if we can stand being locked in a park with all them crackers after we whoop them. :D

Post Thanks / Like

It's probably about the same. It may be a little closer. I haven't made up my mind if I am going to put in there or not. I think they lock the gate in the park at night, but someone could let us out. I don't know if we can stand being locked in a park with all them crackers after we whoop them. :D
    Shows what you know:p The gate locks but it opens when your head lights hit it...You can't get in unless your camping but you can get out.:p :p And here the last few times the gate hasn't even been closed when I leave.

Beleive me I WILL NOT spend any more time then necessary in the same vacinity as a Lapper.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Hey beagler, what ramp are you talking about on our side? I need to check it so I can see if a wheelchair will tranfer easily. Does it have a dock?
    Happiness is a belt fed weapon.

Some people have heroes that wear capes.
    MY heroes wear kevlar vests embossed with the Eagle, Globe and Anchor

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I think they lock the gate in the park at night, but someone could let us out.:D
    Guess it's time we set you boys straight since we invited you over here in the first place. See, we've always TOLD you guys that to keep you at bay and away from our side of the lake and our parks. We keep all the slabs over here. It'd boggle your mind in knowing how many trips it took for us Ga. boys to catch out all those dinks on our side of the lake and carry 'em back to the SC side where they belong. We knew you Lappers were more than satisfied catching those dinks that are on your side of the lake so why bother letting you in on any of the GOOD FISHING!! Besides, we had to do all the work so we would have the quality fish we are accustomed in catching.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast