Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Map

Post Thanks / Like

Talking New Map

I went and purchased a map of Russell today--it looks like a very crappie lake!! This is going to be easy Rango was right you can see all those sweet spots!:D :D :D Get ready Countryboy nc--
    Get the net!

Post Thanks / Like

You and Country Boy sound Like a couple of Hicks that a night on the town is going to the local Wally World. Do you'all wear shoes or go bare footed.:D

Post Thanks / Like

got one shoe---we just half hick!!!
    Get the net!

Post Thanks / Like

Beagler, Knappy and Me ant never been out of Boiling Springs before! But you will know it when we show up in your neck of the woods!

Post Thanks / Like

Be easy--he didnt mean nothin by it---you done got riled up!!:D :D :D dont forget there will more of them ga boys there than nc boys--
    Get the net!

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Knappy...are you and Countryboy gonna bring your fishing poles or did you guys give up all ties to fishing after the embarassment from the NC/SC Clash?!? :D :D :D
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

dont know much about the goings on at the nc/sc clash and hear that sc won that bout---but we have not given up on ties to fishing or trash talkin':D :D :D contrary to popular belief and what beagler thinks we can do 2 things at one time!!--we will be happy to be there and provide support for our neighboring state==since me and cbnc came onboard here at crappiedotcom we have had a ball--we certainly will contribute to our state next year--after sc whoops yall and if there is a rematch we will be glad to fish with your state to even out the odds
    Get the net!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Knappy
    dont know much about the goings on at the nc/sc clash and hear that sc won that bout---but we have not given up on ties to fishing or trash talkin':D :D :D contrary to popular belief and what beagler thinks we can do 2 things at one time!!--we will be happy to be there and provide support for our neighboring state==since me and cbnc came onboard here at crappiedotcom we have had a ball--we certainly will contribute to our state next year--after sc whoops yall and if there is a rematch we will be glad to fish with your state to even out the odds
    The Lappers need all inspiration they can muster up. And you boys seem right for the job/ I can't tell difference in people from nc and ones from sc your all made from the same mold. When this clash is over I doubt Sc will talk to us let alone want to fish against us again:D :D :D
    Last edited by beagler; 09-21-2007 at 05:53 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Knappy, im glad to hear you and CB will be joinging us for the clash. from reading your posts sounds like you guys gonna fit right in. i told the nc boys id share the secret with em on what its gonna take to win AFTER the clash but they dint nobody ask. well be happy to pass it on to you so you can pass it on to your brethern :D Dont let none of that cracker talk intimidate you. them boys is blowing on the fire, trying to put it out before it becomes a roaring inferno. ive fished against and with most the nightstalkers from this area and they are an impressive lot. they aint gonna fool around with the cracker crowd, so you guys have made a wise decision to join us to cut out all that jibber jabber coming from cracker land.....:D
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagler
    The Lappers need all inspiration they can muster up. And you boys seem right for the job/ I can't tell difference then folks fron Nc and Folks from Sc. your all made from the same mold. Can't fish and your poles are probably hickory limbs. When this clash is over I doubt Sc will talk to us let alone want to fish against us again:D :D :D
    the only inspiration the nightstalkers needed was for you crackers to announce you wanted to take us on......:D:D:D:D
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast