Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: couldnt help it......

Post Thanks / Like

Default couldnt help it......

had to go to the lab yesterday am to donate some blood for a cholesterol reading for a docs appt next week. when i got there there was several old folks seated in front of me. i signed in and had a seat. then in come a lady who looked to be about 35 or so with a boy about 9 or ten and had seat beside me. then several more older folks come in and had a seat. the boy was being a pain, whinning for a hardees biscuit and squirming and bothering everyone with his whinning and gripin while the momma tried to hush him up, tellin him he couldnt have nothing to eat till they took his blood. it was obvious he was used to gettin his way and was spoiled rotten. after a bit they called me in and i made my donation and was out in a minute or two. when i come back into the waiting room the momma told the boy. "see there i told you it wouldt take long. you are next." i looked at the boy and said, "yep your momma is right boy. it wont take long, the lady uses a big needle and takes a whole lot of blood real fast." if looks could kill, im sure the look the brats momma give me would have put me in the grave as he jumped on her lap squealing "momma momma momma"
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

You should have taken your belt off and taught him some manners before you left.:D

Post Thanks / Like

That's wrong rango! But it's funny. :D :D :D

Post Thanks / Like

yeah, i know fishnline, but i just couldnt help myself. :D:D:D:D what i really need to do is go fishing. one doc wants to see me every six months and another every three and they all want me to do all these tests before the office visit.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

now that is just flat out funny!

those are some perty good biscuits.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Default help

After that you should have told him ya was off to get a a big ole Hardees Biscuit....:D

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Dont you just love seeing children running all over their parents. When I was that age I'd been slapped had I asked twice, same as my kids woulda been. The kid was acting fine....seeings his momma lets him act that way. That's justice as far as I'm concerned. Way to go Rango!! :D
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Should have signed him up for the Ga boys team.
    G3PO

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good Job

Thats mama's fault but I will say parents in general are less likely to throw out any meaningful discipline because of the laws governing child abuse anymore.
    Nothing wrong in that situation to give in and get the kid his Hardees biskit.
    Put it in a tube sock and supersize it with 4 golf balls and a claw hammer and
    go upside his head with the whole order. When he wakes up tell him his name is Shep, build him a little house in the back yard, chain him to a tree and head to WalMart for a bag of Ol Roy to feed it.
    Shoer,
    12th Degree Ninja

Post Thanks / Like

LOL..good job Rango. One time a lady remarked to me how well behaved my kids were. I told her that's the only way they are allowed to be!
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com