Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: any great falls, sc folks

Post Thanks / Like

Default any great falls, sc folks

a donkey was found wandering down mainstreet last week. they seem to think its someones pet, the way it acts. if anybody in the area knows of a donkey thats missing, tell em it can be found at the chester county sc animal shelter.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

G.F is Flopeye LMAO.I will call the lady that has it.Thanks,Well it wasnt whos I thought it was,I will take it if noone wants it.I could ride it to the boat with it pulling a cart.Pic that!I did post info on http://flopeye.proboards32.com/index.cgi DO you work there Rango? I used to own the pet shop on the hill in Chester.Big snakes,monitors,fish ect,,,got to run,fish are waiting.
    Last edited by Team_Flopeye; 09-17-2007 at 03:49 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a friend thats doing time down there and i go to visit him. the visiting area is not too far from animal control and he was telling me about it. we could hear the donkey hee hawing all evening saturday.

Post Thanks / Like

"....a donkey was found wandering down mainstreet last week...."

So many direction I could go with that one!! LOL!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rango
    I have a friend thats doing time down there and i go to visit him. the visiting area is not too far from animal control and he was telling me about it. we could hear the donkey hee hawing all evening saturday.
    Hope he gets out soon that place sucks.Which side is he on?Still havent found who ownes it? I thought I might have known the person,vut they still have theirs.

Post Thanks / Like

Years ago someone put together a calendar starring Jackson The Jackass.
    Each month had a captioned photo ("Pain in the Ass"-donkey with big bandaid on)
    "Drunk Off My Ass"- donkey standing there, dude laying on ground with whiskey bottle next to it, cop writing ticket.

Whoever came up with it musta made a mint, every barn, tack room, home of horse people had one. Went on for many years, havent seen one recently.

Did a search-here: http://jackass.net/2008/sba08/january.html
    Last edited by horseshoer; 09-19-2007 at 02:46 AM.
    Shoer,
    12th Degree Ninja

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Team_Flopeye
    Hope he gets out soon that place sucks.Which side is he on?Still havent found who ownes it? I thought I might have known the person,vut they still have theirs.
    hes at the camp over next to the ball fields just off to the left of 321 just before you get to chester. the animal control unit is behind the detention center.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by horseshoer
    Years ago someone put together a calendar starring Jackson The Jackass.
    Each month had a captioned photo ("Pain in the Ass"-donkey with big bandaid on)
    "Drunk Off My Ass"- donkey standing there, dude laying on ground with whiskey bottle next to it, cop writing ticket.

Whoever came up with it musta made a mint, every barn, tack room, home of horse people had one. Went on for many years, havent seen one recently.

Did a search-here: http://jackass.net/2008/sba08/january.html
    it was funny down there the other day. we was setting at some outside tables and the jackass was behind the building we was at braying all evening. he can make some hellacious sounds. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Team_Flopeye
    hes gettin out the end of november this year after 6 and half years of a 8 year sentence. Hes got a place on wateree and likes to fish as much as we do. Hes a great guy who made the decision to get behind the wheel under the influence and someone lost their life. ive been going to visit him since hes been in. hes a year or two older than me. going to the various prisions in sc to visit him from the max lockups to where hes at now has convinced me its no place i ever wanna spend any time at.

Post Thanks / Like

yea my cousin did the same thing he is there too,last name roof.I am sure they know each other.Tell him of the blues? He will have a nice surprise when he gets out.They werent like this when he went in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast