Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: need some info

Post Thanks / Like

Default need some info

ill be coming down 72 to the clash. someone who knows the area mind telling me which is the best way to get to the place where the fish is being cooked from 72. will the fish fry be in the area of the weigh in? or will it be better to come down 85 to the ga line and cut south
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

rango careful with the directions they give you....they might set you up for an ambush and take the beast with all the uglies and leave you high and dry. :D
    Full day 1/2 day or evening Striper/Crappie fishing trips available at a very affordable price for
    Lake Norman, Badin, Wateree, High Rock.
    Individual maker of the heavy duty "hybrid" A-rig Trolls just like an umbrella rig, Guaranteed to put fish in the boat

https://www.facebook.com/pmmalec Email: [email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/BOLOcharters

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Take 72 all the way into Elberton. At the 5th redlight take a right and go north on 77 about 2-3 miles and you'll hang a right on Ruckersville Rd. (There's a sign pointing to Russell State Park there.) The park is about 5 or 6 miles out. Fish fry is gonna be inside the park at one of the pavilions I think. I'm sure Beagler will chime in with all the particulars.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.