Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Got a problem

Post Thanks / Like

Default Got a problem

I was just wondering if anybody knew of any campgrounds near the Clash site seeing how there isnt any site avaliable for the 13th night at Richard B Russell state park. I got 1 of my partners bringing his camper.
    Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Post Thanks / Like

Default problem

Ok 1 more question, they still have site avaliable at Calhoun Falls State park.About how far is this from Richard Russell state park?

Post Thanks / Like

I will have room at my site if you want to join me at Russell. Its just me and my air mattress. I have the site Fri and Sat. night. I will probably get there Fri morn or afternoon.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighter578
    Ok 1 more question, they still have site avaliable at Calhoun Falls State park.About how far is this from Richard Russell state park?
    I'd guess in the neighborhood of 20 miles (by road) from Russell State Park. I'll check next week on Camp Harmony and see if that'll be open. That is about a mile from my house which is about 10 minutes from the State Park on Russell. I'll start a new post with all the particulars if it's available.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Problem

That sounds good Yank and GaBowman..
    Yank Ill drop ya a PM sometime this week and we will see if we can iron out the particulars.. We might be able to get ya off the air matteress on the outside and get ya inside the camper.I wouldnt want any of those Peachies to try to abduct you and torture you for some of the SC secrets on catching slabs..lol.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm interested in this too. I originally wanted to rent a cabin, but they were all reserved. Then last week we bought a horse trailer with living quarters, which is basically a camper and I thought we would just pull it down there, but I found out all the sites are reserved too. I'd like to know if anybody is going to stay at another campground. Jdman

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gabowman
    I'd guess in the neighborhood of 20 miles (by road) from Russell State Park. I'll check next week on Camp Harmony and see if that'll be open. That is about a mile from my house which is about 10 minutes from the State Park on Russell. I'll start a new post with all the particulars if it's available.
    What about Pine der Rosa and shade tree cabins,