Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Greenwood

Post Thanks / Like

Default Greenwood

Think were finally gonna blow the dust off the boat tonight and head down to Greenwood and try to find some crappies.Anybody been down that way lately?If so what did the water level and water temp look like?
    Gotta go get my crappie poles ready to send the old Peachies home cryin next month..

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck out there tonight. I wonder how much it rained down there last night and how the water looks?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Greenwood

I was wondering the same rhing.I was watching the weathermap last night and it looked like it got some decent rain but not to much.It apperead the heaviest went North of us.I kinda hoping the rain cooled the water down some and maybee something will be hungry..

Post Thanks / Like

Did you get to go to Greenwood??? Just wanted to see if you did any good. I was swimming yesterday and it seemed like the water was maybe a little cooler.
    skm

Post Thanks / Like

Default Greenwood

We went thats about all I can say..lol.. We caught a couple up at the 221 bridge and that was about it..We started down in the Reedy on that fist fish attractor and drifted some jigs and minnows for a while the we headed up to the bridge.There was a few boats tied up at the tressell.
    Water looked good temp. was still 83-84. We keep having these cooler nights and the water will be right in a couple of weeks.

Post Thanks / Like

We went Sunday afternoon for a while.

My sons bass fished and caught one about 1-1/4 pounds.

I tried to jig the creek/river channel points for crappie. No luck. I did catch a 3/4 pound redear though. Water not muddy at all in the reedy river, temp was 82. I'll be ready to hit the docks in a couple of weeks.