Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Stripers Wateree yet

Post Thanks / Like

Default Any Stripers Wateree yet

Anyone heard of the striper bite picking up yet?

Post Thanks / Like

havent heard anything on wateree yet scwolf. if the mosquitoes explode when they bite thumper, you can just about bet theyve started doing something and he cant go......:D
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rango
    havent heard anything on wateree yet scwolf. if the mosquitoes explode when they bite thumper, you can just about bet theyve started doing something and he cant go......:D
    I got a couple of days saved up for when the bite starts. When they start good, I'll load your old butt up and haul you down there for a good striper killing!!:p :p

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper1
    I got a couple of days saved up for when the bite starts. When they start good, I'll load your old butt up and haul you down there for a good striper killing!!:p :p
    when you and i make a couple striper trips to wateree, it will put it in next years regs we aint allowed to fish outta the same boat.......

Post Thanks / Like

was just curious, we're going to finally get to take the boat out on the water next weekend. It hasn't seen the water since Memorial day weekend. Trying to decide between wateree or santee, no matter where, after 3 1/2 months I'll just be happy on the water.

Post Thanks / Like

good luck scwolf where ever you end up going. I have not been in almost a 2 months. Now with deer season in i'm torn between fishing and hunting. It's a heck of a situation.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Winchester
    good luck scwolf where ever you end up going. I have not been in almost a 2 months. Now with deer season in i'm torn between fishing and hunting. It's a heck of a situation.
    Unless you are gonna use that winchester to shoot the stripers you might want to hunt! You have the worst fishin luck I have ever seen. I cant explain it you can be fishin within 10 feet from someone who limits out in 5 minutes and not get a bite. You need to visit the old Root Dr. I think someone put a hex on you!

Post Thanks / Like

next time hes around the beast hes welcome to rub either or both of her genuine mennonite amish horseshoes (that sounds impressive) to see if some their charm will rub off on him.

Post Thanks / Like

I doubt it Thumper and I have tried to help him. I hate to say it but I am begininng to think he is a "JINX" when it comes to fishing. But he can deer hunt well I have to give him that.

Post Thanks / Like

I caught a small one last night about 4lbs in castnet,they r hitting the top already.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast