Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OK Lappers...Who's Backing Out!?!

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default OK Lappers...Who's Backing Out!?!

In the next 4 weeks it's gonna get interesting seeing who all from Carolina backs out from the butt whuppin' they gonna get here in Georgia. More so, hearing all the whining excuses will be hilarious. OK now.....whose first?!? :D :D
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gabowman
    In the next 4 weeks it's gonna get interesting seeing who all from Carolina backs out from the butt whuppin' they gonna get here in Georgia. More so, hearing all the whining excuses will be hilarious. OK now.....whose first?!? :D :D
    you boys starting to get worried since bam has showed up huh? dont blame you a bit.........:D
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gabowman
    hell were gonna have to cut a few just to give yall a chance..
    FIRST YA KILL IT, THEN YA EAT IT..:D
    Current Carolina Cup holders
    Current GA trophy holders
    BEWARE!! SC NIGHTSTALKER....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bambam
    hell were gonna have to cut a few just to give yall a chance..
    bam we could spot em 5 lbs and still not break a sweat :D
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Wow. Almost glad I am up here in Virginny. I knew it would get vicious but had no idea it would be this close to the bloodletting stage so far in advance.
    Shoer,
    12th Degree Ninja

Post Thanks / Like

SC Nightstalkers don't back out. Some may choose not to go, but that's because it takes a real challenge just for us to get motivated. Some will come to eat, some will come to take your money, and some will come just to see ya'll enjoy your crow. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Fishinline. I'm showing up to eat, take money and watch them "Peachies" go down in blazin' defeat!!! :p :p After all, the opportunity of taking a prize this easy does'nt come around too often. This year, the year after, etc., etc. Possibly in three - four years the "Admirals" will be able to lead their team to make a half way decent showing against the SandLappers. I have offered to let "Admiral Beagler" and "Admiral Gabowman" fish off my boat for the Clash but I guess the embassement of not knowing what a slab looks like is holding them back. :D :D :D
    Happiness is a belt fed weapon.

Some people have heroes that wear capes.
    MY heroes wear kevlar vests embossed with the Eagle, Globe and Anchor

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Palmer
    Hey Fishinline. I'm showing up to eat, take money and watch them "Peachies" go down in blazin' defeat!!! :p :p After all, the opportunity of taking a prize this easy does'nt come around too often. This year, the year after, etc., etc. Possibly in three - four years the "Admirals" will be able to lead their team to make a half way decent showing against the SandLappers. I have offered to let "Admiral Beagler" and "Admiral Gabowman" fish off my boat for the Clash but I guess the embassement of not knowing what a slab looks like is holding them back. :D :D :D
    Go ahead and admit it Carl. You just want to know where our honey holes are at, dont ya?
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Gabowman
    The more I hear about the Lappers the easier it's going to be. I had one tell me yesterday him and his Buddy were going to launch at the Ramp on 368 and run down to the Park. I tried to tell him it was about 10 miles but him being hard headed won't listen. O well I hope he has a good time running back that far in the dark.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagler
    Gabowman
    The more I hear about the Lappers the easier it's going to be. I had one tell me yesterday him and his Buddy were going to launch at the Ramp on 368 and run down to the Park. I tried to tell him it was about 10 miles but him being hard headed won't listen. O well I hope he has a good time running back that far in the dark.
    Beagler, I think they're just looking for a fast escape when the weigh in starts and they see the cracker slabs coming out of those live wells.:D Come to think of it, maybe we should baracade the road to the ramp so those Lappers gets a full plate of crow down before they high tail it back to Carolina once this thing is over. :p

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast