Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ga boys BEWARE !!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ga boys BEWARE !!!!!

Finally got a little bit of time. I'm back. For those of you that dont know, I'm BamBam. I fish on the 2-0 nightstalkers team. I'm gonna be one of the many Sandlappers kicking Ga. butt in the clash. Please Ice the prize down befor we leave the landing, I hate hot necture at the end of the night. and dont try to sneak out early like some others did. and dont come crying on our shoulder after the slaughter. WE CANT HELP IT IF YALL CANT FISH!.. Were coming........ if you cant stand the heat then get out the kitchen... and befor you ask.. Yes were going to weigh all the fish, no matter what (NC had a problem with this last time). im looking forward to meeting new and seeing old.. cant wait as usual, and sorry in advance..:D bam..
    FIRST YA KILL IT, THEN YA EAT IT..:D
    Current Carolina Cup holders
    Current GA trophy holders
    BEWARE!! SC NIGHTSTALKER....

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back bam. Just think, a month from today, GA will have a huge sale on boats and fishing equipment. When we get done with them, they won't think about getting on the water for a long time.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey bam....come hungry! We'll have you full of crow when this thing is over. :D
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Bam I forgot that all 20 of our fish wouldn't fit in the weigh basket last year. And they did get a little miffed when we insisted on filling it again with the last 8 or 9 fish for our 20. I hope they got bigger baskets this time cause I think the slime from our fish might have tipped their weight a little....Georgia , North Carolina , South Carolina.......It really doesn't matter. :D
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

them boys just have no idea what they facing. in a way i feel sorry for em. its a humbling experience going up against the sc nightstalkers the first time. the second time its a disaster....:D
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gabowman
    bam dont eat crow. he serves it...:D
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

more like full of free ga necture, carring a shiney new trophy....
    FIRST YA KILL IT, THEN YA EAT IT..:D
    Current Carolina Cup holders
    Current GA trophy holders
    BEWARE!! SC NIGHTSTALKER....

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Ya'll sho' are bragging on bam a whole lot. I just hope he aint too embarassed having to use some of his fish out of his live well against the cracker slabs. On the other hand, maybe he is that good catching slabs and that would be good for the Lapper's team cause you boys are gonna need 'em....every one you can get! :p Hey bam, if'n you are really the pride of Lapper-land maybe you can fish with me and Beagler a little after this thing is over and we'll show you a few things that will put you up at the top! :D
    Last edited by gabowman; 09-14-2007 at 04:58 PM.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Ya'll sho' are bragging on bam a whole lot. I just hope he aint too embarassed having to use some of his fish out of his live well against the cracker slabs. On the other hand, maybe he is that good catching slabs and that would be good for the Lapper's team cause you boys are gonna need 'em....every one you can get! :p Hey bam, if'n you are really the pride of Lapper-land maybe you can fish with me and Beagler a little after this thing is over and we'll show you a few things that will put you up at the top! :D
    Bam is good at catching slabs but more so at keeping opponents on their toes. This event being for bragging rights , you can be sure that Bam will be getting the most for his buck on the bragging end. Not being one to win quietly is one of the biggest reasons we love Bam so much....:D The true slab catching elete of the sand lapper team are the ladies as we have said all along. I am really starting to get excited about this thing now.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast