Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: excitement in the 'hood.....

Post Thanks / Like

Default excitement in the 'hood.....

on my road, which is dirt, up towards the other end theres two lots, one on each side of the road. each lot has a couple horses in it and when the beast was pulling out yesterday for the nightstalk, all four of the horses run over to the fences on each side of the road and silently stood staring at the beast as she went by. i decided to stop in the road so they could admire the two amish menonite horseshoes. they looked hard at em, real hard, not moving a muscle. i think they wantin them shoes on their feet. droll dripped off their chins as they stared. when i drove off they run to the corners before the barbed wire stopped em, looking at em. when i come in last night, they was still there waiting on the beast so they could get a glimpse of the shoes again. when i parked the boat i could hear em up on the hill whinnying and neighing. they must have been talking over the presence of the beast's new additions.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

That's good. We should come up with an award for spinning a Yarn. I think you'd win it hands down. :D