Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Beware prowlers of Lake Wylie....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Beware prowlers of Lake Wylie....

The search for a new motor has finally ended with a purchase this week of a '76 Johnson 75 hp stinger so I will be on the lake again soon. This motor has been babied it's entire life which is evident from the looks of the little boat it's attached to. Got the whole rig 16' tri hull on a nice tilting trailer for $1100. Boat came from Virginia mountains and wasn't located anywhere near a lake. Garage kept and the original owner only used it for vacations. The flywheel on the motor barely showed any wear from the starter and the compression was 150 lbs on all three cylinders with less than 5% leakdown. After an intial run on Lake Jocassee this weekend I will be switching the motor over to the toon for fall fishing and especially for whoopin' up on crackers in crackerland. Theirs been a few fellas on here thats helped me look for a replacement for the last couple months , I appreciate it and look forward to taking all of you out for a nightstalk real soon.
    Last edited by big "E"; 09-12-2007 at 07:04 PM.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

man glad to hear you r back hunting,going to come fish the elbow with me and Mike one night?

Post Thanks / Like

nice E....them Georgia boys got more to fear about!
    Full day 1/2 day or evening Striper/Crappie fishing trips available at a very affordable price for
    Lake Norman, Badin, Wateree, High Rock.
    Individual maker of the heavy duty "hybrid" A-rig Trolls just like an umbrella rig, Guaranteed to put fish in the boat

https://www.facebook.com/pmmalec Email: [email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/BOLOcharters

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad to see you got it going Eric. Now you're ready to give them crackers a good whupping.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Team_Flopeye
    man glad to hear you r back hunting,going to come fish the elbow with me and Mike one night?
    Flop I'll be down there sooner than you think. I am sure I will be seeing you soon and I'll hopefully get to pay you back for the mantles you lent me. I cant wait after looking at all the fish you guys have been hauling.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah guys , I am chomping at the bit already and believe me I'd have that thing mounted on the toon already if the wife and young'uns wasn't bothering me about taking this little boat out. The crackers are gonna be facing some of the toughest night stalking machines in the southeast and I am glad I'll be there to share in the winning spirit....

Post Thanks / Like

im breathing easier now knowing you got the toon almost ready to crumble some crackers in the soup. now you can help us not catch all them crappie that aint biting right now :D
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...