Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tickets

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Tickets

I will be selling tickets for the upcoming clash--it is guaranteed to be like nothing you have ever seen before---a one of a kind---it will be complete with a disputed championship trophy for sure---these tickets will go fast---please order quickly--quantities are limited----it has all the making for an emotional event and will probably talked about for a long time to come---call 1-800-07c-lash----operators are standing by----------

by the way, when is this going to take place anyway and where----i am going to come and bring a barrel full of rags----rango--why did you want me to bring them rags anyway!!!!!:D :D :D
    Get the net!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Knappy
    I will be selling tickets for the upcoming clash--it is guaranteed to be like nothing you have ever seen before---a one of a kind---it will be complete with a disputed championship trophy for sure---these tickets will go fast---please order quickly--quantities are limited----it has all the making for an emotional event and will probably talked about for a long time to come---call 1-800-07c-lash----operators are standing by----------

by the way, when is this going to take place anyway and where----i am going to come and bring a barrel full of rags----rango--why did you want me to bring them rags anyway!!!!!:D :D :D

That like a NOrth Carolinian y'all can't fish or read .:D All the information is in the Sticky. Here I was feeling soory for what happened to you folks at your clash but know more. After all when your Brothers and Sisters in your sister state loose you'll be in last place. :D
    By the way if you do sell a ticket I get my commission which is 50%.
    Last edited by beagler; 09-11-2007 at 05:41 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Knappy, I thing that georgiaboy has got you pegged. Hm............. GETTEM BEAGLER! I sure like them beagles.

Post Thanks / Like

Aw Hush!!!!!!!! Country Boy----he Might Have Me Pegged But Me An Blabbermouth Been Trying To Get You Pegged For Years And Have Finally Figured You Out!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey Beagler---you Ever Heard Of A Plott Hound--thats What I Love----if Me And Country Boy Had Been There It Would Probably Have Been A Different Story---we Ain't Been Beat In A Long Time---but I Am Sure We Could Do Fine In Georgia Fishing--the Fish Down There Ain't Near As Smart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Get the net!

Post Thanks / Like

I Saw The Sticky---it Was Hard To Find It Was Right In Front Of Me. Thanks Beagler----might Try To Bring Countryboy And Join In---we Will Take Bids On Which Team To Compete On--highest Bidder Gets Us:D :D :D LATER, KNAPPY
    Get the net!

Post Thanks / Like

Aw Hush!!!!!!!! Country Boy----he Might Have Me Pegged But Me An Blabbermouth Been Trying To Get You Pegged For Years And Have Finally Figured You Out!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey Beagler---you Ever Heard Of A Plott Hound--thats What I Love----if Me And Country Boy Had Been There It Would Probably Have Been A Different Story---we Ain't Been Beat In A Long Time---but I Am Sure We Could Do Fine In Georgia Fishing--the Fish Down There Ain't Near As Smart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Plott Hounds HUH if your goina coon hunt you'd be better off getting rid of the Plotts and getting Treeing Walkers. Probably the reason you haven't been beat is because you haven't done anything worth people trying to beat you. I haven noticed one thing for the last couple of weeks is all the NC trucks down here with there tractors and such getting ready for deer season. What the deal don't NC have any deer. Maybe killed em all off.???:

Post Thanks / Like

I Saw The Sticky---it Was Hard To Find It Was Right In Front Of Me. Thanks Beagler----might Try To Bring Countryboy And Join In---we Will Take Bids On Which Team To Compete On--highest Bidder Gets Us:D :D :D LATER, KNAPPY
    DOn't expect any bids from Ga. We don't need any help. The only ones that needs help is the sandlappers and there beyond help.:D

Now you do know I'm just kidding around with you all.

Post Thanks / Like

knappy, you and country boy come on down and join us. well find you a mailing addy in sc long enough for you to fish the clash if you wanna....:D
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagler
    That like a NOrth Carolinian y'all can't fish or read .:D All the information is in the Sticky. Here I was feeling soory for what happened to you folks at your clash but know more. After all when your Brothers and Sisters in your sister state loose you'll be in last place. :D
    By the way if you do sell a ticket I get my commission which is 50%.
    beagler i wouldnt feel sorry for what happened to the gummies at both them clashes. its fixing to happen to you to.....:D
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Beagler Dont Worry About It--a Little Trash Talkin Is Helpful---it Passes The Time--and The Treeing Walker Thing Dont Worry About It Either--we Used To Milk Holstein's When I Was Growing Up--:D :D :D
    Get the net!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast