Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: missing.........

Post Thanks / Like

Default missing.........

i have a matched pair of champagne minnow buckets ive had since the mid '80's they have served me well over the years as turd buckets, pee buckets, ice buckets, cut bait containers, minnow buckets and just about anyother thing i need a container for and i consider em irreplaceable. theyve been around so long they almost heirlooms i been considering passin em on to some lucky person. suddenly one of em is missing. ive been all around the yard, checked all the storage bldgs and every nook and crannie trying to find the one thats missing. how could one of my beloved buckets come up missing here? theres noone here has any use for em but old rango. im gettin aggravated about this......dang me, dang me, they outta take a rope and hang me.......
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rango
    i have a matched pair of champagne minnow buckets ive had since the mid '80's they have served me well over the years as turd buckets, pee buckets, ice buckets, cut bait containers, minnow buckets and just about anyother thing i need a container for and i consider em irreplaceable. theyve been around so long they almost heirlooms i been considering passin em on to some lucky person. suddenly one of em is missing. ive been all around the yard, checked all the storage bldgs and every nook and crannie trying to find the one thats missing. how could one of my beloved buckets come up missing here? theres noone here has any use for em but old rango. im gettin aggravated about this......dang me, dang me, they outta take a rope and hang me.......
    I think the chickens have struck again.....:D
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rango

Hmmm....that is strange. I think we can rule out the possibility that one of the crew took it home to chill a bottle of champagne

Ya know, you expect to get ripped off for rods and reels and other tackle, but who would be so low as to steal a man's good turd bucket. I bet your heirs are disappointed! OT too:D
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

hard to find a good turd bucket
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

:D Hey Rango I think I may know where your beloved minnow bucket is. I'll check and see for sure and will let you know.
    Charter crewman of the beast.... going strong since '99

Post Thanks / Like

Ya'll shouldn't be hiding rango's bucket. He has enough to keep him occupied through out the day, besides looking for his bucket.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Eye
    :D Hey Rango I think I may know where your beloved minnow bucket is. I'll check and see for sure and will let you know.
    great davey. i dint sleep a bit last night tossing and turning worrying about where it got off to. them buckets is like a pair of dueling pistols. a matched set i sure hate to break up......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crap-king
    hard to find a good turd bucket
    yeah, once you get one fitted, its hard to break in another one....:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by big "E"
    I think the chickens have struck again.....:D
    yeah, its a good idea to keep either the buckets or chickens put up when you got styrofoam buckets. something about styrofoam they like and theyll peck em full of holes.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FishnLine
    Ya'll shouldn't be hiding rango's bucket. He has enough to keep him occupied through out the day, besides looking for his bucket.
    i drained my amber locker yesterday searching for em. i aint worked that hard since i quit carrying the mail...:D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast