Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question

Post Thanks / Like

Question Question

Why do the fellas from Georgia have only half as many posts as the fellas from South Carolina??:D :D :D
    Get the net!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking ONE reason???

maybe they're only half as good a fishermen as SC master's???? :D Or maybe they can't talk about anything but crappie fishing and since there ain't that big of crappie in GA., then they don't have as much to talk about????

After Oct. they'll have even less to talk about after they get over the whipping they'll get from the SC master's... Them peachies will think the whipping the GAMECOCKS put on the dawg's fails to the total's that will be brought into the wiegh in at the Clash. :D

Maybe that's why???????:D
    If you don't get hung every-once-n-a-while you ain't jigg'n it right..:D
    Member of:
    South Carolina Crappie Association TX. Trail
    Vexan Pro-staff Member

Post Thanks / Like

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Knappy
    Why do the fellas from Georgia have only half as many posts as the fellas from South Carolina??:D :D :D
    It might be that us Georgia boys like going out and doing it instead of sitting around talking about it all the time. :D
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

the "I told you so's" is gonna be running hot and heavy after the clash. :D
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

*This deserves national coverage in CrappieWorld mag.
    *It also wouldnt hurt to have ESPN cover it on the water like they do the FLW tour.
    *What a breath of fresh air to read an article that is not connected to a pro
    or guide, just an interview and personal profile about a regular Joe fishin the
    Clash. Ya know, someone sittin in the back end of their van by the river, doors open, playing banjo to the sheep. Plucking what little hair is left on his mangy Catahoula, tying jigs. Brushin their teeth with Wild Turkey and not spitting it out. Detailed step-by-step instructions on how to tie a catfish jig that perfectly resembles chicken liver. That kinda of entertaining investigative reporting.
    I think you fellers ought to toy around with this idea, I think some of ya could be stars with the right PR.
    Shoer,
    12th Degree Ninja

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by horseshoer
    *This deserves national coverage in CrappieWorld mag.
    *It also wouldnt hurt to have ESPN cover it on the water like they do the FLW tour.
    *What a breath of fresh air to read an article that is not connected to a pro
    or guide, just an interview and personal profile about a regular Joe fishin the
    Clash. Ya know, someone sittin in the back end of their van by the river, doors open, playing banjo to the sheep. Plucking what little hair is left on his mangy Catahoula, tying jigs. Brushin their teeth with Wild Turkey and not spitting it out. Detailed step-by-step instructions on how to tie a catfish jig that perfectly resembles chicken liver. That kinda of entertaining investigative reporting.
    I think you fellers ought to toy around with this idea, I think some of ya could be stars with the right PR.
    i dont know about the ga crowd yet, but you seem to have the sc team pegged :D. we aint purty but we sure can load the coolers. gee haw giddyup go.... we goin to gawja to charminize the crackers......i just hope that after its all over with, and we have their trophy, their money and ALL the braggin rights theyll still speak to us......

Post Thanks / Like

Attachment 12961

Do any of you all know this character he killed over at the Park after seeing a slab.
    Last edited by rango; 09-12-2007 at 09:09 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Knappy
    i think its cause they can only read and spell half as good as we can...:D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast