Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the beast is "shoed"

Post Thanks / Like

Default the beast is "shoed"

i got gee and haw mounted on the beast yesterday. they are a matched pair of extremely rare genuine shoes from a amish mennonite horse donated to the beast by horseshoer from the va board, who spent many hours scouring the va countryside trying to find the perfect pair.. theyve been blessed by my good root doctor friend from down chester way. buggs, my lucky rabbit seemed to be concerned about someone moving in on his turff but i reassured him that his spot aboard the beast is secured as long as he can hold on. with two lucky shoes and buggs looking out for the beast i see nothing but good things coming our way
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Fear the horseshoe!:D

Post Thanks / Like

Shoer done the best beast proud. Those are a couple fine looking shoes. I don't know about taking them to the Root dr though. After coming off a Amish horse they'd be blessed alrea dy. I just hope the good Root Dr. in his old age did't get things mixed up and put a whammy on em.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rango

Looks like you are all ready to go.....now if you can just find enough water to fish in.

Post Thanks / Like

Sandlappers getting scared ,two horseshoes imported in from Va,(hand picked by Horseshoer himself) and not just a rabbit foot but the hole rabbit,now tell me they aint worried.And on top of it all haved the shoes run thru some voodoo doctor.And all this from the head sandlapper,I'd hate to think what other tricks the rest of them are doing.
    get d net <*((((((>{ PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by roybuoy
    Sandlappers getting scared ,two horseshoes imported in from Va,(hand picked by Horseshoer himself) and not just a rabbit foot but the hole rabbit,now tell me they aint worried.And on top of it all haved the shoes run thru some voodoo doctor.And all this from the head sandlapper,I'd hate to think what other tricks the rest of them are doing.
    that sounds good being said but this aint done for the benefit of the clash. we dont need no lucky charms in our quest for the clash win. no charm will put winners in the livewell. whats gonna win the clash is the skill the sc nightstalkers will demonstrate to the nonbeleivers----all the nonbeleivers.. its for all them times the beast is moved from here to there im counting on the lucky charms to pay off. again the drunks and the stumps. the blow outs and the blowups..... the things that one really needs help with. we dont need no help with the crackers. thats gonna be done with the skill and determination that we have demonstrated in our other wins. :D,,,GEE HAW giddyup go.....:D

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Rango

After you & I were treated so badly on the NC board I no longer post there. I just wanted to tell you not to worry about roybuoy...He ridicules you for the shoes from my friend Horseshoer, the bone rattling and then rides around in the same boat with "Fatboy"...and Fatboy is the "Prince of Voodoo"...Ole roybuoy has been known to come out of dark places carrying a doll or two...

Take care and good luck..I have a ten spot bet with my friend in Albany, GA that you Sandlappers will beat the Crackers..
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DonG
    Take care and good luck..I have a ten spot bet with my friend in Albany, GA that you Sandlappers will beat the Crackers..
    That's a good investment.

Post Thanks / Like

only $10 bucks their not very proud of ya. Will Sandlappers need all the support they can get. Thats if they even show
    CVA62.....64-68

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DonG
    After you & I were treated so badly on the NC board I no longer post there. I just wanted to tell you not to worry about roybuoy...He ridicules you for the shoes from my friend Horseshoer, the bone rattling and then rides around in the same boat with "Fatboy"...and Fatboy is the "Prince of Voodoo"...Ole roybuoy has been known to come out of dark places carrying a doll or two...

i take all this with a grain of salt don. these folks involved in the ga/sc clash trash talking are havin a good time with it. i dont know how good the crackers will be feeling when we come home with the trophy :D, but however they're feeling im sure they will get over it :D. that makes me feel good you puttin your money on the nightstalkers. i think you made a good bet. come on down to sc anytime. youll be welcome to blow your smoke here :D. Hows Fatboy doin anyway? havent heard from him in awhile.
    Last edited by rango; 09-07-2007 at 03:07 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast